Confessions with Min Yoon Gi

Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Confessions 

 

 

 


Your name is Hari and you have been waiting for your boyfriend to meet you at the park for 30 minutes already. It was around 8 in the morning when your boyfriend whose name not to mentioned texted you last night that he wanted to see you today. 


So you came. You came thinking that he really wanted to see you. Your relationship with your boyfriend has been on and off since last month. He kept breaking up and then getting back together again. You thought it was immature but you loved him very much that you are willing to forgive him no matter what. Not to mention that he even borrowed money from you a few days ago, because he was going to buy something important and promised to pay you when he gets money.  He borrowed money the day before he broke up with you. And after a couple of days, last night, he texted you to meet him today.


You waited in the playground where you used to hang out together. You arrived earlier than usual, thinking that he'd be there since his house was near the park. You waited and waited until it was already half past the time he told you to meet him. You began spamming him text messages asking where he was, but no reply.You tried to call him but his phone was out of reach.

“What the hell,” you mumbled, sitting on a bench helplessly as you thought of him ditching you for the nth time. He does this to you and you always forgive him. You began to feel pain in your chest as you held yourself from crying. “Damn, don't cry Hari,” you said, but you were already sobbing.always


You have no idea what to do. You continued trying to call him but the results were the same. You waited until you reached the point of not wanting to see him, but just have him return the money he borrowed from you.


“Ya, do you wanna die? Return the $100 you borrowed!” you said while you typed it as a message, then you threw your phone back to your bag and cried alone in the park, on a bright sunny day.


You stayed there for a few more minutes until you received a reply from him. Having his reply was shocking, but the more shocking thing was, he actually told you to forget him and the money he borrowed. You were surprised and angry at the same time. Your thumbs were typing so fast while you cry. A lot of passersby were looking at you, but you didn't care. All you wanted is to have your money back.


You got tired of waiting so you decided to go home and rest because you'll be having your counter-attack the moment you wake up.


And so you did, you gave your now ex-boyfriend (because you finally thought that everything is done) a week to return the money he borrowed from you, but nothing happened in that week. 


It just so happened that you knew that he was spending every afternoon on the basketball court with his new girlfriend, from one of your male friends, Yoongi. Though Yoongi and you had a problematic past, you both maintained a good friendship. You were in the coffee shop you're working in when Yoongi came in with his friends after playing basketball. You took the chance to ask him about your ex-boyfriend’s whereabouts leaving the ‘money matter’ unmentioned.


Yoongi is a good player of basketball. A lot of girls like him a lot because of his charisma when he plays. He's smart and quite handsome, but he is arrogant, mischievous and really impatient. He's like the leader of thugs in the neighborhood, only that he is a college boy with great academics score. You have no idea how the two of you became friends, because the last time you remembered, you rejected him when he asked you to become his girlfriend. You were already dating your ex-boyfriend when he asked you, so it was a valid reason and you miraculously stayed friends.


You decided to make time going to the basketball court where Yoongi and your other friends play. Of course, you went there getting all dressed up. Everyone didn't expect that you'd be there since you were never a fan of basketball.


“Hari,” Yoongi greeted you, raising his hand before he threw the ball to his friend and ran towards you. “A miracle,” he said. You just hummed, giving him a glance at first, but you ended up staring at his bare face. Yoongi was grinning at you. “Sup?”


“I'm here to get my money,” You said, “Help me,”


“Help you?” he raised a brow, “I thought to tell you where your ex-boyfriend is, is enough,” he chuckled, making a T sign with his arms as he turned to his friends before he tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter