Confessions with Kim Tae Hyung

Confessions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Confessions

 

 

 

“Noona, can you change the channel? I'm going to watch football,” the 15-year-old brother of yours demanded the moment he got in the living room. He threw himself on the other side of the couch with a heavy sigh. You were on the other end hugging one of the cushions while your eyes glued to the TV screen. You were watching your favorite American series that was only broadcasted once a week. You heard your brother but you chose to ignore him.


“Ya, noona.” You heard him call again, then you noticed him planning to grab the remote from the table in the corner of your eyes. You were ready to start the war over the remote the moment your brother moves a muscle.

And when he did…


World War 3 began.


“I got here first!” You yelled you had the remote but your brother grabbing your other hand. “I told you! Wednesdays are mine!” You said as your fingernails dug into his cheek. “Freaking let go of me, you dimwit!” 


“My favorite team is playing today!” Your brother growled back. He was eager to get the remote from you just to a game.

“Why don't you watch it on your laptop?” You yelled back. Then you saw your father walked inside the house, ignoring the two of you as he walked into the kitchen. “Dad! Yunho is at it again!”


“Yul won't let me watch the game!” Yunho yelled back but your father was busy with his own world in the kitchen. 

“I hate you!”

“I hate you more dear sister,” Yunho hissed back, kicking your leg making you winced in pain, taking the chance to steal the remote from your hand and ran away.

 

“Yunho!” You shouted and was about to chase him when your phone rang. Someone called with a wrong timing. “What?” you answered with a strong huff. “Who's this?” you added when the other line was quiet.You pulled your phone away to check who was calling; and realized that it was your friend a.k.a the friend that you were having a huge crush on. “Damn, oh, ! Ugh!” you cursed and made it even worse when you continued speaking. You bit your lip, went quiet for a bit before you took a deep breath and let it out. “Hi,” your voice sounded soft and cute now, unlike earlier.


The voice on the other line was chuckling, you felt so embarrassed that you wanted to end the call immediately. “Yul, hello.” His voice sounded so deep that you began to spaz quietly. You suddenly forgot how angry you were towards your brother. “It's Taehyung,”


“Oh, Taehyung. I'm so sorry about earlier,” you said letting out a forced dainty laugh, making you sound even more awkward. “What's up?”

“I just want to ask something. I hope I'm not interrupting your weekend,” He said.


You quietly squealed and dashed to your room and locked yourself in. “No, no, not at all. What is it?”

 

“We're almost done with high school, right? My mom told me to check out schools here,”


“Sure, yeah? What is it?”

 

“So, uhmm, I was hoping you could help me? I'm going to Seoul University tomorrow to know how to apply, would you come with me?”

 

“I would love to!” You said but you realized you sounded so easy, “I mean, sure, I'm free tomorrow.”

 

“Is your dad okay with it?” he asked since your father is one of the faculty members in your school.


“Oh, dad’s fine with it. It's not a date, right?” you said, grinning sheepishly but hoping that he would say the opposite.

 

“Y-yeah, of course, not a da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter