Two

Fairy tale of my Fantasy World

Everyone in Skyland Palace are busy in organizing and preparation of king's most beloved son 18th birthday celebration. The king has arranged a big party to celebrate his youngest prince birthday. This will be the first time , the young prince will be announced and shown to outside world. All the staffs and worker are running here and there perfecting every nook and corner. The celebration will start at 5 pm evening.

  In a dimly lit room, one sweet and cute teen is still dreaming without any care about the chaos in the palace. Today is his 18th birthday. And from today , he will get his freedom to roam and see the outside world. He is very excited that even in his dream , he is roaming in human world along with his precious bird "kuku" . Seeing all those beautiful sceneries and landscape mentioned in his mother's diary. He is in his beautiful dream world where there is  no pain and worries . It will be good if his real world is also beautiful like this , but nobody know what fate has destined for him. 

  Prince Jongwoon was waken up from his dream by beautiful singing of his bird "kuku". The bird kuku is very excited as today is his master's 18th birthday. His master has been waiting for this day for long time. He want his master to be happy and get what his master wanted , even though he himself is trapped inside the small body of a bird. He loves his master like his own younger brother. "Oh ! No ! No! It should be my master's happiest day . And not about me " thought by the bird. And in future , his identity will be exposed but not now as today is young prince most important day. 

 Jongwoon after waken up by Kuku , remembered today is his 18th birthday and he is going to get all his wishes and dreams come true. He has already planned and decided what to ask his father for this 18th birthday wish. He is very excited in getting his freedom and wishes that he forgot his older brothers despise him. If he have remember it well , his life story will not become twisted and full of good and bad events. But it is his destiny which he can't change , the life of destined mate of true prince.

 While In a far place where Shapeshifters ruled , prince Siwon is woken up to learn all duties and lessons on how to become the next king of Sha- lam. He is already 21 this year but he has not met his mate till now while all his friends are already mated. Some older Shapeshifter said he is the prophesied true prince but he is not sure about himself as the true power and strength of true prince is only shown after the animal side is mated to destined mate. After he attained 20 years he has given up his hope and dream about mate as all Shapeshifter met their mate and mated at age of 18. His alpha tiger longs for his mate as he can't fully attain his power without his mate. For this long 3 yrs he is waiting for his mate . Siwon was training his combat skills with his friends  Seunghyun, Donghae, Sungmin and Zhoumi when he got that tingling sensation in his heart like someone is out there waiting for him. "What is it ? Why did you stop?Siwon" enquired Donghae. As this is first time Siwon got distracted and stop in middle of their combat training. He has known Siwon since he was a baby and knows Siwon take all the training seriously as he need to be well learned for his status as next king . So now, Siwon got distracted and stop in middle of training which worried him. 

Siwon realized he has stop in middle of training after Donghae question. He himself does not know why he stop,  it happened just like he is in trance . One moment he was practicing combat with his bff and next he is in some kind of trance. His alpha tiger is very excited about something but he don't know why. As there is no news of new arrival of any Shapeshifter which can be his potential mate . Thus he is confused why his alpha tiger is very excited like their mate is nearby. He answered "Nothing." to his bff even though he knows his bff do not believe his answer. He has to go and ask the royal healer and prophet about it. He then said "Ah! Guys , lets stop here for today . I have some other work to do ." Everyone agreed even though they know something is odd but no one asked as they thought Siwon will tell them if it is important. Sungmin and Zhoumi said they will go and see what their mate are doing , while Seunghyun told them he will go and check other trainee as he is youngest among them and he has not mated just like Siwon. Leaving only Siwon and Donghae , Siwon knows his bff is worried and wants to talk about it but he himself don't know what is the problem so he said " Donghae , i will tell you later but not now. And i have to see royal healer." Just like that Siwon left Donghae without waiting his answer.  Donghae wonder what issue might be troubling  the prince this time as he knows his friend is already in tension regarding his mate and true prince prophecy. But he knows Siwon would tell him everything when time comes So he just smile and went to meet his pregnant mate.