Prologue

Fairy tale of my Fantasy World

In this world,  there are 3 main Kingdoms or Nation and other small communities. This small communities help in inter connecting these three nations. The nations are the Skyland called "Atiya" , the human nation called "Malem" and Shapeshifter nation called "Sha - Lam".

 The sky people are magic users. They can manipulate different elements . The king of Skyland is Soraren or Yunho. His wife the Queen was a human prince named Jaejoong. Queen Jaejoong died while giving birth to his youngest son Jongwoon. King Yunho have a younger brother called Yoochun.

While Shapeshifter are human alike which can change to a specific animal. Their man power is strength and super hearing ability . Once in a century , there is a prophecy that a true prince of animal is born who have ability to transform to any animal form . He will rule the whole world  along with his destined mate.King Keibu or Changmin rule the Shapeshifter land . And his only son Siwon is said to be the true prince.

The humans are kind hearted and   are most beautiful and pure . They have ability to connect and speak with nature mostly plants. King Junsu rule the nation. He is the younger brother of Jaejoong.  

   During the time of Yunho-Jaejoong and Changmin,  there was conflict between the three nation leading to  Skyland and Shapeshifter nation become enemies.  Human nation become the nation which balance the conflict and connecting these three nations.