You're My Prince Lee Byunghun

Prince Charming- Chunjoe oneshot! No ! Romantic and fluffy

 

 

 

 

 

"Byunghunnie! Where are we going?!" Chunji whined, not liking the fact that his boyfriend was covering his eyes on a surprise date. He heard L.Joe smirk. "Don't worry baby, we're almost there." They walked a few more steps foreward and finally, L.joe let go of Chunji's eyes. "TAH-DAH!"

Chunji's eyes widened as he squealed at his sight in front of him. "OMG! BYUNGHUN!" He threw himself at his boyfriend. "I love you!" They were in front of a street festival where the theme was fairy tales. As they entered inside, they were welcomed by a delicious smell of freshly baked bread, flowers every, and a dance in the middle by the fountain. It was everything Chunji dreamed of.

"Byunghun! Let's play that first!" Chunji jumped, pointing to a water gun booth. The orange haired boy shrugged. "Sure." He said and smiled. "Just watch me win you that stuff rabbit." He pointed to the prize animal. Chunji nodded and pecked L.Joe's cheek. "Hwaiting!" He said cutely and did the fist pump.

When the game began, L.Joe was competing against a family on who can get to the top fastest. Luckily, L.Joe won. "Yes!" He cheered and Chunji hugged him. "Yay!" The orange haired boy smirked and asked for the rabbit. "There ya go." He smiled and handed the animal to Chunji who smiled widely and pecked L.Joe lips. But he felt upset when the baby, with the family, began crying when her dad lost against L.Joe.

Chunji looked at the prize then at the baby. He smiled as he walked foreward. "Here." He said with a smile to the baby and gave the rabbit to her. She giggled and held onto it. "Thank you mister." Her mother smiled and said before they had left happily. The blonde went back to L.Joe and locked their arms. "So what do we do next?" He asked. L.Joe smiled at both Chunji's kindness and cuteness; therefore, he gave a kiss on Chunji's forehead. "Anything you want baby."

They played a couple of games but soon felt hungry and decided to rest. "Let's get some drinks." L.Joe suggested and they walked to a lemonade stand.

After L.Joe had gotton his order, when he turned around, Chunji was missing. "Chunji?" He looked around. "Chanhee!"

"Byunghun!" L.Joe turned around and saw Chunji dancing angelically around the flowing fountain with locks of flowing pink flowers stuff onto his hair. "Yah! Chanhee! Don't scare me like that!" Chunji giggled and tugged L.Joe into the dancing center. "Come on! Let's dance!" The blonde said and began dancing along with his boyfriend.

They played games in the acrade after the dance. Chunji was enjoying himself in DDR where he got a high score, L.Joe was shooting basketball and made in all the shots, receiving a huge stuff puppy as a prize and feeling proud of himself after Chunji pecked his cheek. After that, they went for skii ball, where they got the tickets as prizes and walked over to the prize center and Chunji got the kitten ears hairband while L.Joe got a carrot eraser.

"How do I look?" Chunji asked cutely after putting on his prize. L.Joe smirked. "Cuter than ever." He said, getting a giggle from Chunji. "Come on. Let's ride the motorcycles~" Chunji said and tugged his boyfriend onto the mechanic machine.

L.Joe sat in front while Chunji sat behind him, his hands wrapped around his lover's waist. "Hold on tight." L.Joe said before going full speed and turning left and right. The blonde just giggled and rested his head on L.Joe's back.

***

 

 

 

 

It was getting dark, which made the festival even more beautiful. It made the lights shine brighter along with the powerful stars in the sky.

L.Joe and Chunji were walking down the road where the blonde boy was happily  the candy apple L.Joe had bought. "Hunnie, try it." He said, holding it to his lover, but L.Joe only chuckled. "I got the same thing as you. It'll taste the same." Chunji shook his head. "Ani. It'll taste sweeter because I'm feeding it to you. Ah~" L.Joe smiled and the sweet but suddenly, turned and kissed Chunji. "You're right." He said as he his lips. "It does taste sweeter~"

Chunji chuckled as he took another . "You're cheesy Hunnie~" L.joe chuckled as they strolled hand in hand until they ended up in the river. "Why are we here?" Chunji asked. L.Joe smiled at his lover and then turned to get a boat. "It's my last surprise. Come on. Get in." He romantically picked up Chunji and placed him on the small boat. "Let's go a bit further." He suggested and drove the boat with the waddles as Chunji stared in awe at the beautiful sea.

Suddenly, there were floating lights coming from the festival. They were paper lanterns, billions of them, shining brightly as they floated up to the sky. "It's beautiful." Chunji said slowly as his eyes twinkled with the light. "Isn't Byunghun?" L.Joe smiled and wrapped his hands around the blonde's waist.

"Of course you are~" He said, giving Chunji a peck. The other boy giggled as he snuggled his back onto L.joe's front. "I really love today. It was romantic." Chunji said and the orange hair boy nodded. "Being with you is always lovely." He rested his chin on Chunji's shoulder. "I love you Chanhee."

Chunji turned around so now he's facing L.Joe. He nodded. "I love you too Byunghun." He leaned in to kiss his lover, not like the kisses earlier, but kisses that filled their minds with happiness and fireworks. "You're my prince Lee Byunghun~" Chunji said before they continued kissing passionately as they happily floated down the river.

 

Yay! It's finished!

I really love this story out of all of mine.

It was really romantic with Byunghun and Chanhee

*sigh at the scene*

Byunghun is so romantic, and Chanhee so precious.

I wish my boyfriend was like that -.-''

LOL

Goodbye~

  tumblr_lw05bvZoBh1qj87wso1_500.png       399482_322417154447176_179252165430343_1