What should i say?

All because of a BUMP

I just add random pictures so its not plain and boring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.Joe P.O.V

"I'm the one that sent you that text you know?" I asked her.

"Nope I didn't know." " But how did you get my number? Why did you want my number? Why couldn't you just tell who you were on the phone?" She said.

She was about to open again when I talked. "Woah hold on there. You can ask me questions after you become my girlfriend." 

 

Hannah's P.O.V

PSHH. Girlfriend! HAHAHAHA! What kind of joke was that.

"Do you think i'm crazy?" I asked him.

He walk closer towards me.

"Yah! What do you think you're doi-" Before I could finish L.Joe place his lips on my lips.

 

Sarah P.O.V

I was walking pass Square Park since it was near Hannah's house. I could've told my driver to drive me to Hannah's house but I didn't want to cause I love fresh air.

While I was walking by Square Park I saw two figures kissing. I looked closer. One had brown hair.(A.N= Sorry IDK what L.Joe's hair colour is right now)

The other one has brown hair. The brown hair girl reminds me of Hannah. Looking closer I figured out that the brown hair person was Hannah and the brown hair person was L.Joe.

NO WAY! I thought Hannah hated L.Joe. Then I saw Hannah push L.Joe.  He said "I'll let you think about it and on Monday you have to tell me. See you babe" And with that he walked away.

 

Hannah P.O.V

I touched my lips. 

Thinking about what he said.

What should I say?