Clearing stuff out

All because of a BUMP

Sorry for the long wait. I have a busy schdeule. 

_Hannah Talking: This Colour

Changjo Talking: This Colour

L.Joe Talking: This Colour

_____________________

 

Hannah's P.O.V

I went to the usual place that Sarah and I mostly go to.

I saw Sarah and was about to say 'HI!' loudly but then I saw her face. It's looked like I did something wrong.

"A-annyeong Sarah chingu." I greeted kinda frighted.

"Hannah you have some stuff to explain." Sarah told me as if I knew what she was talking about.

"W-what stuff? The math homework? Science homework? Biology homework?" I ranted on about the stuff I that "thought" I had to explain.

"No. Not that. I mean like you have to explain why you kissed L.Joe!" She shouted (but not that loudly) straight forward.

My eyes widened. How did she know what happened?

"H-h-how did you know wh-hat happened?" I asked her.

"I saw you guys kissing with my own two eyes!" This time she shouted very loud and everyone in the café looked at us.

I apologised to the other people. "Mianhe my chingu here is abit shocked. Please go back to what you were doing."

They all turned around and did want they were doing before.

"Okay heres the story," I started explaining, "A random text message pop up on my cell and said that if I wanted to know how that person is then I would have to go to the park near my house. Then I went there. I was waiting but then L.Joe came and said that he was the one that sent me the text. Unexpectedly he leaned closer and closer the face face but before I could ask he what he was doing he kissed me."

"Oh.... Mianhe Hannah-ah I thought that .. you know." 

"It's okay unnie" I accpeted her apology.

 

Sarah's P.O.V

I feel like a bad chingu. I shouldn't have blamed her. 

Why did I even think that Hannah kissed him first.

I'm a nappeun chingu. A very nappeun chingu. (A/N: Nappeun = bad)

"Unnie?" Hannah asked me.

"Yeah anything you need?"

 

Hannah's P.O.V

Okay i think I should tell unnie about my problem.

"Unnieyouknow,ChangjoandL.Joeconfessedtomeandsaidthattheybothlikeme.WellL.Joedidn'tsaythathelikesmebutChangjodid.L.Joejusttoldmetobehisgirlfriend." I said all in one breath.

Sarah looked at me with a confused face. "Explain it to me again, but slower."

"Changjo and L.Joe confessed to me and said that they both like me. Well L.Joe didn't say that he likes me but Changjo did. L.Joe just told me to be his girlfriend." I explained it to Sarah once more but in a slower way.

"Ohh so who do you choose?"

"Thats why i'm asking you unnie" I whined, "Tell me who to choose."

"Well I can't decide"

"I already told them that i'll go on a date with the both of them and then after the dates then i'll choose who."

"Smart thinking" Sarah said as she grinned at me.

"Help me get ready tomorrow?"

"Sure"

 

_______________________________________

New month guys! Anyways I gave you a not so long chapter. :(

I don't think i'll be updating for a while because I have 2 Vietnamese exams. :(

One this saturday and one that saturday after that. I have to study or else I will fail.

Anyways, I really like BTOB's Insane. (click on Insane to see the live perfomance)

Picspam of BTOB.

 

 

 My bias is this guy down here

V v V v V v V v V v V v V v V v V

 

Thats right it's Yook Sungjae.

I have a feeling that I like people start with sung.

First Sungyeol (INFINITE) 

Then Sungjong (INFINITE)

Next Sungmin (Super Junior)

Now Sungjae (BTOB)

Weird right?

Well now to anyone who wants a picspam from me just comment below and tell me who you want as the image.

Annyeong! See you next time! (Chapter)