CHAPTER 2 (FINAL)

BEAUTIFUL BOY (JUNGWOO&YUKHEI)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


~

"Aish. There he goes again. He's flirting with another girl. Tss." Kun mumbled while munching his sandwich.

"Yah, will you just ignore him? Winwin is yours now. Just let it go already." Yuta scold him and bit his sandwich too.

"No. It's not about Winwin. He told me that they were just friends. Yukhei let Winwin used him to moved on from me but look, it didn't work. I just really hate him because of Jungwoo."

The youngest glance at the both older and pouted his lips. "Because of me? What did I do wrong?" he asked. 

"Liking him." said Kun. 

Jungwoo's eyes widened. Well he's never expecting that Kun will say that.

"Liking him? I don't remember that I told you about someone I like." Jungwoo defended and he looked offended too. He sipped his strawberry juice and look somewhere else to avoid his hyungs gazes.

"You don't need to tell us. We can read you. Do you know how transparent you are?" Yuta said.

"I don't have an idea what you're saying."

"Of course you have. Hey, look at him. Do you see how ty he is? What part of him do you like so much? Do you think we didn't notice that you're watching him behind?" said Kun again and flicked the youngest's forehead.

"Ah! That hurts hyung." Jungwoo pouted and rubbed his forehead. 

"Calm down man. Easy."

Jungwoo refuse to say anything. Okay, he won't lie. What for? His friends know him very well to the point that he can't hide anything from them. 

He looked at Yukhei too. 

Right, he likes him and he can't find a reason why? Of all people, why it has to be Yukhei? Everyone might think that someone is better than Yukhei but for Jungwoo, no one can be better than him. 
Looking from his spot to Yukhei's, he was hurt because of the sight. There's no chance that Yukhei will like him coz it's freaking obvious that he like girls. Swear, he tried to moved on and forget his unrequited love but everytime his eyes will catch Yukhei, he fails.

Jungwoo knew that Yukhei hates him. He once came to Yukhei to befriend with him but the boy run away. It made him think that maybe he hates him.

~~

"Will you stay even a little bit? We haven't talk for a very long time, Jungwoo-ssi."

Jungwoo froze at his spot and he felt his heart's beating really fast and it's not normal. He's nervous.

"S-should I? But I have n-nothing to say." he said stuttering and feeling a little anxious.

Yukhei stared at him lovingly and Jungwoo didn't realize that because he keeps looking somewhere. He can't look at the younger's eyes and he wouldn't dare to look.

His thoughts was cut off when Yukhei wrapped his both arms around Jungwoo's waist and pulled him closer for a hug. Yukhei burried his face on Jungwoo's chest and tighten his grip.

Meanwhile, what just happen made Jungwoo literally froze. His mind tried to process everything but he still don't get it.

Why is Yukhei hugging him?

"Y-Yukhe-ssi." he attempts to talk.

"Please let me do this for five minutes." he said lazily. Yukhei felt relieve knowing that Jungwoo is in his arms even if it won't last long.

"B-but what if your girlfriend will see us?"

What am I saying? I should push him away! Jungwoo thought. But he can't just push Yukhei.

"I don't have a girlfriend."

"Liar. Please let me go now. My friends are probably looking for me." Jungwoo said and put his hands on Yukhei's arms, signing to let him go but Yukhei refused to let go.

They stayed close until five minutes is over and then Yukhei let Jungwoo go with a smile on his face. 

"I'm not lying but thanks." Yukhei said smiling.

"What was that for?" Jungwoo asked with a hint of slightly embarrassed.

"Meet me later. I will tell you everything. Will you come?" Yukhei looked at him with a pleading eyes. He assumed that the older will say yes even though he might say no.

Defeated, that explains Jungwoo's feeling right now. Truth to be told, he wanted to avoid Yukhei as much as possible but the fate didn't let him win today.

"Fine." he sigh.

~~~

"Oh my god Jae, I feel like something is missing to me. Is my visual really okay? Try to check me again." Yukhei grab his friend's arm and make the older wince in pain coz Yukhei is not being careful as always.

"You ! Try to be normal Hei! You sounds like you're going to eat Jungwoo alive." Jaehyun said.

"Oh my god!"

"Don't 'oh my god!' me. You should go now. He might run away again."

Yukhei nodded after hearing the older's advice, he thinks that he should listen a lot to Jaehyun too. Looking from his bright presence, you can tell that he can't tell a lie. 

Yes. for Yukhei, he think that Jaehyun is really bright, not because of his pale white skin. But one of his personalities.

Seeing Jungwoo earlier, Yukhei felt so great because their paths wouldn't always cross and that part is worst. Jungwoo will avoid him and on the other hand, Yukhei will try to catch him but his girlfriend will appear and start flirting with him then Jungwoo will vanished in his sight. 

"Okay. See you later dude." he tapped Jaehyun's shoulder before leaving with a smile on his face.

"Good luck bro!" The older shouted.

This is it Yukhei. You should work hard in able to make Kim Jungwoo yours. That's right!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter