CHAPTER ONE

BEAUTIFUL BOY (JUNGWOO&YUKHEI)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun let out a deep sigh while looking at the younger flirting with his new girlfriend. Watching them is like a torture and he really want to puke now.

This boy is really something. He's being cheesy and it's kind'a gross in his sight because it's all lies. Yukhei is good in playing girls heart, honestly it's hard for Jaehyun to watched them flirting especially when the girl is too into his friend who's just playing her heart. To have fun. It's not that he's jealous or something because he hadn't have a girlfriend. Jaehyun had no time for dating. He scold Yukhei a lot but as usual, the younger will just listen to him by his right ear and escape to left ear. Every girl were chasing him. Everyday.

He never listen.

"I have to go." Jaehyun rose from his seat.

"Where are you going?" the younger asked him, arms were linked around Yeri's waist. His girlfriend for today.

"Somewhere. You know, I hate being a third wheel." he said before bids a goodbye and walk out from the room.

Yukhei moved his gaze into his pretty but hot and y girlfriend Kim Yerim. They call her Yeri instead and she's the most popular girl these days because her beauty was bloomed after participating in their school contest's random dance.  She did a really great job there and she's so cool. Most of the male student fell for her charms.

But she only noticed this famous guy.

Wong Yukhei.

Everyone knows him as a playboy but still, she wants to date him.

"Why are you so pretty?" he asked her lazily yet husky. Yeri's heart fluttered by the boy's question. It wasn't really a question, but a compliment rather. 

"I dunno. But all I know is, I was born for you. To become your better half baby." she answered, looks so y and there, Yukhei kissed her without hesitations and Yeri let his tounge get inside and explore.

The main reason why girls were after him because this boy is ing good kisser. Everyone think that way. Heck, they're all thirsty on Yukhei's lips and to be kissed by him.

Everyone were envious to Yeri now. She won in Yukhei's heart.

Did she really won? Isn't it too early to think that?

But then, Yukhei stopped kissing her immidiately when three boys walked in front of them but those boys really don't care about Yukhei's business at all even if it's making out with his girlfriends or what.

"Why baby?" Yeri asked and she sounds so upset now because Yukhei pulled out so suddenly while enjoying herself for the kiss.

"I think, I should go now. I have things to do and I just remember. I'm sorry baby, let's see each other later okay?" Yukhei said before kissing Yeri's lips and he didn't wait her talk and just go. Right there, Yeri left irritated.

Meanwhile, Yukhei keeps slapping his face lightly. He's freaking awake but he felt asleep because of what happened. Those guys saw him making out with Yeri and Yukhei is worried about his image again.

"Dang! It's ing embarrassing. Why did I let myself kiss her? What will they think about me now? And just why did they have to pass by in front of us?!" 

Yukhei bit his lower lip out of frustrations while ruffling his hair.

"Where's Jaehyun? I need him right now."

~

"Seriously Wong Yukhei? Stop disturbing me if you're going to tell me about your ing problems again. I told you already, a hundred times. Stop your stupid act."

The younger pursed his lips. Now, Jaehyun really knew him and he's still amazed by that. Yukhei found him and before he start talking, Jaehyun cut him off because the older already knew what he's going to say.

If Yukhei's looking for him, he'll just simply text Jaehyun and ask where the of hell he is. But if it's about his problem, no text at all. Why? Because Yukhei has no time to text if he is hesitating and panicking when he has a problem. He will just magically found Jaehyun.

"It's not that easy to stop. It's been years since I knew him but until now, he never laid his eyes on me." he said softly.

"I told you to ask Taeyong hyung about him if you're too shy to show your face to him."

Well, Yukhei known as the school's playboy isn't really a playboy. He's just pretending to be one to catch this typical school boy's attention named Kim Jungwoo. Yukhei's wasn't straight, but he's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter