CHAPTER 3 - I'LL BE YOUR FAMILY

Don't Forget
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun’s POV

1931

(SOUTH KOREA)

 

The ride going to the Mansion was very uncomfortable to me because everything felt unfamiliar. It’s also my first time riding a luxury car like this.

 

Lord M: So….Dahyun, we haven’t got the chance to talk because Sana was keeping you all for herself.

 

I just smiled and nodded at Lord M.

 

Lord M: I’m sure you’re still confuse with what’s happening so let me further explain. I’ve asked your father if you could live at the mansion so that you can accompany my daughter and your father agreed. I know you’re thinking that you’ll be Sana’s maid but no, you won’t be. You’ll only be just her friend because I saw how happy Sana is with you and she needs someone in the mansion to be there with her so that she won’t become lonely. In return, you’ll be compensated. We’ll give you new clothes and give you delicious foods.

 

Sana: Oh papa, you’re the best in the whole world!

 

Sana went to her father and gave her a hug while I just sat there contemplating on what will I say.

 

Dahyun: Will I not see my family anymore?

 

Lady M: Don’t worry child, you’re still allowed to see them but not that often.

 

Sana: Don’t worry Dahyun, I can go with you if you want to see your family. I promise.

 

Sana gave me the brightest and warmest smile again that’s why I couldn’t resist but to smile back. Then she clings to my arm again and she rests her head on my shoulder. The rest of the ride consists of Sana talking to me non-stop about the things we could do at the mansion.

After a while, we’ve already arrive at our destination. When I got out of the car, I saw how big and grand the Minatozaki Mansion was. This is the first time I’ve been here. I never thought that this place is this beautiful.

 

 

Dahyun: Wow

 

Sana: You’re so cute Dahyunnie!

 

Sana pinches my cheek and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

 

Sana: Do you like it my Dubu? I can’t wait for you to see our room.

 

Dahyun: Me too I can’t wait to see ou—Wait, what? OUR ROOM?!

 

Sana: Yes, why? Of course you’ll stay in my room, Duh!

 

Dahyun: I think that isn’t what your parents want.

 

Sana: Don’t worry leave it all up to me. Come let’s go inside.

 

Lord M and Lady was already inside and so Sana drags me to the front door so that we could catch up to them. When we got inside, I was again amaze by the place. Everything is so big and beautiful. I notice Sana giggling at me because of my expression. Then I saw the maids’ line up and was bowing in front of us, I assumed that some of them are my relatives and the lady at the middle is my mother.

 

 

Jihyun: Welcome home Mas—

 

My mother wasn’t able to finish her greeting because she immediately saw me when she stood up. She was shocked to see me inside the mansion and I think she was also confused as to why Sana was hugging me close.

 

Jihyun: Dahyun~ah?

 

Then the other maids stood up and were also shock to see me. I think they all know that I’m Eomma’s daughter.

 

Lord M: Jihyun, we need to talk to you about your daughter.

 

My mother was confuse and was scared maybe Eomma thinks I did something wrong. She looks at me worriedly and I shook my head so that she won’t misunderstand.

 

Lady M: Don’t worry Jihyun, she didn’t do anything wrong. Let’s talk at the library. The rest of you are dismiss.

 

Lord M: Sana, my dear, why don’t you and Dahyun sit over there while you wait for us to finish.

 

Sana: Ok, Papa. Let’s go Dahyunnie.

 

We sat at the bench near outside the library. Before my eomma enters the library, she looks at me worriedly but I smiled at her reassuring her that I was okay.

 

Sana: Sooooo…… that auntie was your mother?

 

I nodded and smiled at her.

 

Sana: No wonder why you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter