Chapter 4

Safe Place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Living with them? She had come here to say goodbye but now they asked her to stay.
“What do you say Seyoung?” Namjoon asked. The question had left her speechless. She had always lived by herself after her parents had passed away she didn’t know what it was like to live with other.
“You guys would let me live here?” Jimin stood.
“Of course we would.” He looked at the guys. “Well, I would.” He slowly sat back down.
“No one has opposed the idea so take that as a yes.” Namjoon gave her a gentle smile.

Would it be a good idea for her to stay? She wanted to leave to keep them out of trouble. But Seungwon didn’t know where this place was so they were right about him not finding her. What if she became a burden to them? Not like she would be a freeloader, she would work in the house and pay rent she was basically renting a room here. Nothing wrong with that right.
“I’ll stay...” They smiled, Jimin even cheered.
“Did you hear guys? She said she would stay. We are going to become best friends.” Jimin seemed a little too excited.
“You made the right choice Seyoung.” Namjoon stood and walked over to a drawer, he pulled out a notebook and some pens. “Let’s set up some rules to make things easier.”
Namjoon ripped out a sheet from the notebook and handed it to Seyoung along with a pen.
“I want you Seyoung to write down some rules or some things you would like us to know about, important things we will do the same.” Seyoung nodded and began to write

MY RULES: 
-1. Personal space
-2. Hygiene
-3. Schedules
-4. Communication
-5. Names

She looked at her list. Her list was simple but the things on it were important to her.

She handed Namjoon her rules. Namjoon took them and began to read them aloud.
“She has a total of 5 rules. The first is Personal space. Would you mind explaining the rules?” Seyoung nodded.
“I really care about personal space. I am used to being by myself so I am not used to people being to close to me.” They nodded. This seemed like the first day of school when they were getting to know each other.
“Second Hygiene, this one doesn’t need an explanation it’s pretty self-explanatory. Third schedules?” He gave her a confused look.
“Yes schedules, I need to know when you guys leave when you get home and things like that so I know when I can clean. “
“Makes sense. I will give you a schedule of our daily routine. Ok, Number four communication, I agree with this one. We need to communicate with Seyoung so we can get comfortable. Last, names? Please explain that one.”
Seyoung smiled. “I have this rule for every single person I know. I want is to be friendly with each other and I ask for everyone to tell what they want me to call them a nickname or maybe you want me to call you by your name.”
“Ah, so a nickname for us to get comfortable?” Seokjin seemed to have grasped her last rule. The rest seemed to have grasped it too.
“Yes, a nickname but you have to think about it well because that’s what I will call you forever and you can’t change the name I call you by.”
Seokjin raised his hand. “I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter