Only One

Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the beautiful sun shined through Nichkhun's room, Yuri was still sleeping soundly next to Nichkhun. Yuri then woke up feeling Nichkhun's strong arms hugging her from behind. Yuri tried to move slowly trying not to wake Nichkhun up, she sat up on the bed until Nichkhun hugged her waist. 

"Oppa, you scared me." Yuri said. Nichkhun finally got up and kissed Yuri's cheek.

"mianhe I didn't mean to." Nichkhun said. Nichkhun then realized that Yuri was holding the bed sheets tightly to hide her body, Nichkhun chuckled.

"Yuri, you know you don't have to hide your body. Besides last night I saw EVERYTHING." Nichkhun said.

"yah." Yuri exclaimed as she lightly slap his chest.

"alright alright. But your body was nice." Nichkhun said. 

"OPPA." Yuri said while blushing.

"ok ok let's get up. I'll go use the other bathroom. Nichkhun said. The two got up, Yuri got dressed and so did Nichkhun. Yuri decided to make breakfast for Nichkhun. She walked downstairs and started to make breakfast. Nichkhun walked downstairs and saw Yuri cooking, he hugged her from behind making her jump a little bit.

"Oppa,I'm trying to cook here."Yuri said. Before Nichkhun could respond his phone rang.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Nichkhun said.

"Oppa, where are you?" Victoria said.

"I told you I'm dating someone already." Nichkhun said.

"FINE! But you will regret this." Victoria said harshly. Victoria then hung up. Nichkhun sighed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter