Playboys

Meant To Be
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were sitting at their lunch table,everything seemed peaceful until the most popular boy group called 2pm entered. All the other girls surrounded them. The guys were rich and very attractive. SNSD sat at their table with disgust. 2pm were super playboys.

"aish, these girls." TaeYeon said.

"I don't get what they see in them." Seohyun said.

" Exactly, these girls' hearts are going to get played with." Tiffany said.

"all of the girls' hearts are going get broke by these playboys." Yoona said. The guys walked over to their table which was next SNSD's. As they walked past SNSD's table the guys stared at them while smiling, Nichkhun did his famous wink for Yuri,while the girls just glared at them. The guys took their seat.

"bro those girls are hot." Wooyoung said.

"Hot? Their super hot." Taeceyon emphasized.

"aren't you with Suzy?" Jay asked.

"nah, I broke up with her. I want that girl." Taeceyon said pointing at Yoona.

"I want that girl." Nichkhun said pointing at Yuri.

"bro go get her." Junho said. The guys got up and  walked over to SNSD's table. 

"what do you want?" Yuri asked harshly.

"Dang, Nichkhun you sure you want her." Junsu asked.

"yah don't be talking about Yuri." Tiffany said as she stood up. Junsu just put his hands up.

"He wants me? I don't want to be with someone like him who is spoiled. Or a PLAYBOY." Yuri said coldy and clearly.

"who are you calling a playboy? Everyone wants to be with Nichkhun. No one every rejects him. " Taeceyon said.

"not everyone likes Nichkhun just like not everyone like you." Yoona said.

"yah." Taecyoen said raising his hand,until Nichkhun stopped him.

"Let's go." Nichkhun said.

"This is not over." Taecyeon said.

"Bye playboys." The girls said in unison and laughing afterwards.

"bro you're just gonna let them get away like this. That Yuri girl, she is sure a tough girl." Sungmin said.

"I'll find a way to win her heart." Nichkhun said.

 The girls got to their class, 2pm was also in there. The teacher decided to change the seating.

SEATS

Nichkhun and Yuri

Wooyoung and Taeyeon 

Taeceyon and Yoona

Sooyoung and Chansung

Sunny and Sungmin

Seohyun and Yonghwa

Tiffany and Junsu

Hyoyeon and Junho

The girls looked at eachother with fury, they hated 2PM.

"ok so you guys will be assigned a project is due in 3 days.The person you're sitting next to is the person you're working with." Mrs. Song said. The guys chuckled. After class, Nichkhun walked up to Yuri.

"so you should come over tonight, I mean we have to work in the project together after all." Nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter