Darling you look perfect tonight.

I Found A Love For Me

Yoongi was tapping his fingers on the table, listening to his mother's constant rambling about his son's single life ever since the day he was born.

"You should have someone to love, son," she says over the phone. "I accept your ual preference but hey, get yourself a boyfriend."

"Mom," Yoongi scoffs, his eyes turning 360 degrees. "I don't need one okay? I'm fine with it."

"No one is happy alone, son. Your sister's wedding is a week away and I expect you to bring a date there.

A what? A ing date? Is my mom even sane? Where does she even want him to find a date in a week? He was darting himself with silent questions he can't even answer.

"Mom, I have work to do," he sighs. "I'll call you later, alright?"

He didn't even wait for her response to hung up. Yoongi shakes his head in disbelief. This was worse than him telling them he doesn't like girls. His mom, no, his whole family is pressuring him into this called dating like he was the only person not dating in the planet (or maybe he is)

A knock on his door was heard, and a red-haired guy peeped from his door. "Hyung, do you want to order pizza?" the boy asked with a smile, which made Yoongi turn. It's his flatmate Jung Hoseok, the dance teacher with a contagious smile.

"I'm fine, Hobi," Yoongi gave him a small smile. He hates how this boy makes him smile back.

"Long day?"

Yoongi nods, rubbing his temples. "Very long day."

"Pizza is on me then," Hoseok winks. "Let me order for us now."

Life had been easy ever since Hoseok had been his flatmate. He's not a pain in the like the other ones he had before him. If only he can ask someone like Hoseok to be his pretend-boyfriend then everything would be fine.

Yoongi slouches in his chair and then an idea comes to his mind.

"Hoseok," he mutters.

----------------------------------

Yoongi went out of his room when he smelled pepperoni and cheese outside. The pizza's just in time for his stomach rumbles. As he was walking towards the kitchen, he practiced lines on how to invite Hoseok on his sister's birthday. He knows he will say yes to it, but the date part might be something awkward for him.

"H-Hey Hobi, my sister's wedding is next week and my car's not okay, can you give me a ride?" Too lame.

He shook his head as he continued walking, passing by Hoseok without his knowledge, the boy looking at him as he sits on the bar stool on the counter.

"Hey, Hobi. Well, my family is a bit worried about my lame single life so they want me to bring a date, c-can I bring you there as a date? I mean, you can just be there as my friend or anything since I know it's a bit awkward to call you my date since were both men but if it's okay with you--"

"Yeah sure hyung." Hoseok replies, munching on a piece of pepperoni and cheese which makes Yoongi jump from his seat.

"What the-- how long have you been here?!"

"Since the pizza came in, hyung." he smiles, offering a piece to Yoongi. He takes it, face red with embarrassment.

"So uhh, Hobi...did you say yes earlier?"

Hoseok nods again. "I mean, it's been a while since I was able to travel. And it will be a good time to see hyung's family and know where he was born. Not to mention free food."

Yoongi nods at his response and was about to leave when Hoseok pushes a box of pizza to him.

"This is a thank you for remixing the music I used tonight."

"You don't have to buy me food."

"I need to hyung," he smiles, dimples forming on the sides of his mouth. "Especially since I know you're not fond of eating. You should look fit for your sister's wedding too!"

"T-Thanks," the gestured made Yoongi's cheeks warm but he tried not to show it. "for the pizza and saying yes to my invitation."

"Anytime, hyung." Hoseok replied with a smile.

----------------------------------

"So you went here, wasted thirty minutes to drive from your apartment to mine, just to ask pieces of dating advice?" Seokjin looked at Yoongi with disbelief. "You said it was an emergency Min!"

"It is," he rolled his eyes. "I'm not good at this okay? You and Namjoon had been together for so long, so who do you think should I ask? Jimin and his very explicit relationship with Jungkook? I need conservative advice on how should we act around my family."

Seokjin sighs as he looks at his grumpy friend, then to the red-haired lad beside him. "Hoseok, right?"

"Yes." He replied with a smile.

"Knowing his family, they are more jolly and kind than Yoongi. His mom likes cooking and if you know how to, that's a good start."

Hoseok takes out a notepad from his pocket and takes down notes from everything Seokjin is telling him.

"Writing notes, seriously?" Yoongi asked with a raised brow.

"Why? I need to impress your parents!"

His reply made Yoongi's cheeks burn again, which Seokjin found amusing.

"Wow, you make Min Yoongi blush, I'm surprised."

"I'm not blushing, you er."

"You are."

"Am not."

Seokjin shifts his eyes to Hoseok. "Mr. Goody Smile, what do you like most about my little friend here?" he asked, which earned slap from Yoongi.

Hoseok stared at him with a smile. "Hyung is hardworking and goal-oriented, he writes songs from the heart, I mean everything he does is from the heart. And you feel it when you listen to his works. He makes sure you have eaten or you're healthy in the most subtle way possible

He may look cold on the outside, but his fire is burning inside and I think that's what makes him lovable."

Seokjin stood up, making a slow clap in front of Hoseok.

"What the hell, Jin." Yoongi shakes his head. "Did you take your meds?"

Seokjin ignores him, eyes fixed on Hoseok. "You should tell that to his mom next week. Never forget to hold his hand okay? Occasional back hugs would also melt people's hearts away."

Hoseok nods and Seokjin is relieved.

"You're all set," he said, assuring Yoongi. "You got this boy."

----------------------------------

"So we're going to a wedding right, hyung?" Hoseok asked Yoongi who's checking himself in the mirror. He nods as he fixed his icy blue hair, giving it a messy look.

"Then why are you wearing these all-black duds?"

He glances at Hoseok who was wearing a white turtleneck with his coat slung on his arm. Call him sneaky, but he was thinking about how good Hoseok looks in that attire, he rarely sees him in trousers. He usually wears baggy shirts and sweatpants since he teaches dance all day. "Because I

want to. You look good." He said an understatement of what was going inside his head.

"Thanks, hyung." Hoseok walked towards him, tousling his hair which made him smell his perfume. He always smelled good even if he was going home sweaty.

"I like it." Yoongi muttered which made Hoseok's eyes fixate on him. He coughed while organizing his thoughts. "I mean, your perfume."

"Ahh. Hahaha. You want me to grab the same thing for you hyung?"

No, I wanna grab you and tell you how good-looking you are. Yeah, maybe he was liking his flatmate a bit. It should stay like that since Hoseok might not be open to the idea of him liking his bubbly flatmate. His thoughts stopped when he felt Hoseok's slender fingers intertwining with his. Yoongi knew his heart raced a little too fast at the contact.

"You're blushing again, hyung." Hoseok nudged him and he rolled his eyes.

", I'm not." Maybe denying it would work, but the way his warm hand fits his smaller and colder one says otherwise. Hoseok was almost pulling him outside of their apartment.

"And starting at this point, I am Jung Hoseok, your date for today."

Yoongi wished it would be more than just today.

----------------------------------

Her sister was a social butterfly so Yoongi wasn't surprised to see a lot of people inside the church. He was a bit nervous, what if people judge Hoseok for holding his hand? He was sliding his hand away from his flatmate's but the latter has no plan of letting go. His heart started racing again so he de ided to divert his attention by looking around for his mom. She was inside a circle of elder women, and they were talking about something.

"That's Mom," he said, pointing at the flock of elderly women.

"She's beautiful, hyung. She looks just like you." Hoseok replied with a smile. Yoongi waved to get his mom's attention which he was successful, and he hurriedly walked towards his son, hugging him tightly.

"Oh, Yoongi. You look thinner," she frowns. "but I missed you very much."

"I missed you too, mom," he hugs her tightly.

Her mom's gaze shifted to the tall man beside him, and Hoseok gave him his sweetest smile.

"Is it him?" she asked, and Yoongi gave her a nod. "He looks gorgeous." she smiles, cupping Hoseok's face in her palms.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs. Min," Hoseok leans to her touch.

"Not to mention he is very polite." she smiles in approval.

Yoongi pulled Hoseok from her gently. "Mom we should go to Yoonji right now."

"Oh right. Let's just wait here. She's on her way." she said and her whole attention was on Hoseok, she forgot her son was even there. Maybe it was really his charm.

A screech was heard outside, and Yoongi's mom smiled widely as she sees her daughter walk inside the church.

"She's here, at last. Late as ever." Yoongi sighed.

Hoseok pulled him to one of the seats as the ceremony was announced to start.

----------------------------------

Everyone member of the Min family had one question to Yoongi-- when is he going to marry his date who obviously captured their hearts with his smile.

Yoongi knew he blushed everytime he heard them ask that but he knows, that would be something he has no control, he doesn't even know if Hoseok would accept a relationship with him aside from being his flatmate and food buddy.

He slouched on his seat as he glanced at Hoseok and his mom. She seems to enjoy his company, especially since she was now enjoying the dancefloor with him. The young man is obviously drunk, that punch, he forgot Hoseok can have the record of having the lowest alcohol tolerance ever. And now he wonders what would happen on their way to their room.

Hoseok turned and looked his way, and when he saw him, his smile had gone bigger than ever.

"Yoongi~" he cooed, waddling towards him. "Baby~"

He almost choked in his own saliva upon hearing him say the word. "Hobi, you're drunk," he said. "Sit here, don't dance anymore."

"Hobi no drunk," the taller man replies with a pout, shaking his head. Yoongi's chest went frantic at his cute gestures.

"Should we head back to our room?" he asked. The room they're staying is just inside the venue but he was worried of his flatmate puling all over the place. He draped an arm around him, as he slowly accompanied him to their room.

"Aish, I told you not to drink too much, Jung Hoseok."

"I'm sorry~" Hoseok replied with a boyish grin, and just then Yoongi felt the boy's lips brush against his cheeks. "Don't be mad my Yoongi."

He almost cursed loud at what happened. Damn Hoseok.

----------------------------------

"Yoooongiiii," Hoseok cooed after his back touched the bed. Yoongi looked at the drunk guy squirm on his bed. "Yoongi, don't leave. Stay here."

"I'm not leaving dimwit, I'm just going to get some towels for you."

"No, no. You'll leave," Hoseok hiccups before continuing to speak. "You know what? You asking me to be your date was the best thing I heard from you."

Yoongi stopped walking. Was he hearing things? Is this all true? "Go to sleep, Hobi."

"I never thought you'd ask me to come to Daegu. You always locked yourself in your own world and it was hard to dig holes in it. It was too sturdy, and I almost jumped out of joy when you first asked me to eat with you in the apartment, when you first smiled back at me, or when your cheeks turn pink with my compliments. I-I want to do it every day, without even asking for anything in return." Hoseok's eyelids drooped, but his gaze was still on Yoongi. "I have liked you, for a very long time, hyung."

Yoongi was in a pool of emotions. Is this even real? Hoseok confessing to him? What should he do? Does he need to say something?

"Your mom," Hoseok started talking again. "She wants me to take care of you. She thinks you're happy with me. I smiled at her while she was saying those words. I want that to happen, to be honest. But you....do you want me to take care of you?"

"I do. I was afraid of asking you to come with me here, coz I didn't think you..." he blushed and is almost glad Hoseok is too drunk to see him "You feel this way. I was liking you, a bit much than I expected, and I was afraid to scare you away if I tell you this. But now, now that you tell me you like me back. Yes, ing take care of me Jung Hoseok. I'd love to do sappy things with you. Be my boyfriend."

Silence filled the room, and a loud snore was heard.

"Why did I even confess to a drunk person. Are you out of your mind, Yoongi?" he sighed as he pulled out Hoseok's shoes and tuck him in bed.

----------------------------------

The next day, Hoseok woke up with a severe headache, and an arm draped around his waist. His eyes grew big as he turned his back, seeing a peaceful Yoongi curled up beside him, his arm around his waist. His head hurt as he tried to remember what happened yesterday and he almost puked when he realized he just confessed to Yoongi, drunk as he can ever be.

"Oh you're up already," Yoongi rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Good morning Hoseok. Do you want to eat ramen? It works well with hangovers."

"N-No, hyung...I...did you...I mean...the bathroooooom!!" he shrieked as he ran towards it, locking the door.

---

Yoongi was getting the food ready when Hoseok went out of the bathroom. His stomach rumbled at the smell of coffee. "God, I'm hungry," he said as he sat on the chair. He almost choked on his food when he caught Yoongi staring at him.

"Hey, are you okay? Aish, Hobi-" Yoongi got paper towels to wipe him.

"Hyung, about what I said last night- I'm sorry, I know it was a bit awkward and I know you didn't need to say you feel the same but my head wasn't thinking straight and I think those words came out because I was drunk and sad and worried and..." Hoseok continued to speak fast. Yoongi raised his eyebrow at him.

"You remembered what you said, but not what I said?"

"You said something, to me?" je asked. "Omo...di you...did you reject me?"

"No. Why would I do that if I liked you back?"

"You wha- ouch!" Hoseok screamed as he burned his lips with hot coffee.

Yoongi laughed hard as he wiped the coffee on his shirt again. "You're really cute."

Hoseok blushed at the compliment. "S-So hyung, are we dating?" He sees Yoongi's eyes study him.

"Of course, genius. I allow you to hold my hand and cling to me every second you feel the need to. Kisses and hugs too. I allow you to take care of me and be a part of my life. Now say yes."

"Yes."

"Good, now let's finish this up and tell mom."

"I love you, hyung."

"I love you too, Hoseok." Yoongi said, leaning his lips to Hoseok.