Eight

Bad Luck
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun opened her eyes with a mild confusion. She got up and looked around the unknown room, confused. A little too late for her to realize that she had no underwear beneath. Her heart suddenly beat faster at the wildest thought because, well, every girls who experienced this would understand.

She shut her eyes tight to recall what happened that she was now lying on some random bed.

“Oh, yes, this is my neighbor’s room,” she let out a relief sigh, counting on the rolls on her sleeve and trunks. Thanks God, they still remained the same.

Joohyun got off the comfy bed after collecting her strength. She opened the door to see the sight of a music studio.

“Oh, good morning,” Chanyeol suddenly came out of nowhere, wearing a bright green shirt. He looked fresh though the bags under his eyes were too obvious to see. “Did you get enough sleep?”

It took a few seconds for Joohyun to understand this situation. “You’re not sleeping?”

“No, I slept here,” Chanyeol took a seat on the couch. “Anyway, they already called me to say that they fixed your room and the electricity. You can use it now.”

Joohyun bit her nail as she thought hard.

What happened to my room, though?

Oh, right, my room!

Joohyun quickly ran out to her room without saying anything to the guy who gave her a room to sleepover. He followed her immediately. Once Chanyeol arrived in front of her room, Joohyun banged the door right on his face.

“Woah, no thank you, huh?!” Chanyeol shouted.

Joohyun opened the door slightly to have a peek, “Thank you.” She closed the door again.

“That’s it?!”

She opened the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter