Two

What is Happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**The Park's apartment**

 

Sandy is preparing and cooking dinner while waiting for Durami and Sanghyun to come home from school. While cooking she can't help but worry about her job at the mart. She hasn't heard from the manager yet and that's been on her mind all throughout the day. She can't afford not to get regularized and she doesn't want to look for another job. 

 

"Honey, are you alright? Is something wrong? Did something happen at the mart or at the center?" Mrs. Park asked her. Being a mother, you don't really need to ask to know if something is wrong, you can feel it and see it in your children's actions.

 

"Oh, nothing mom. I'm just a little bit tired. We restocked the supplies at the mart and I had to help Hae because the other guy was absent." She lied. The three of them promised not to let their mom worry especially if they can handle things by themselves.

 

"You don't have to lie dear. We're supposed to share everything as a family." Her mom insisted.

 

"I know, I know. It's really nothing, mom. It's nothing that eating a cup of ramen and a goodnight's sleep won't cure." She assured her and kissed her on the temple.

 

"If you say so." Mrs. Park just said. Although she knows her daughter worries so much, she wouldn't force her to open something up she doesn't want to herself. She knows her children more than anyone else in the world and they are strong. She just hopes they don't keep their problems to themselves.

 

"Mom, please text those two brats and tell them dinner's gonna be ready and I won't hesitate to finish up all the ramen if they don't get here soon." She tried to change the topic.

 

"Oh, Sanghyun wouldn't like that. Watch him rush his way here." Her mother said laughing.

 

"He better, I'm pretty sure he's in one of those computer shops somewhere and throws his money playing those silly games." 

 

They heard the doorknob turn and a female voice yell, "I'm home!!!" 

 

Durami went and kissed their mom and poked her left buttcheek which earned a little scream from Sandy.

 

"Durami! I told you not to do that!!" She complained.

 

"But you always pinch my cheeks even though you know I hate it, so." Durami fired back.

 

"Stop it you two. Durami, help your sister set up the table and do you know where Doong is?" Their mom asked.

 

"He said he'll drop by a friend's house to do something but that it won't take long." Durami answered,

 

"It will be noone else's fault but his if there's no ramen left when he arrives." Dara evilly said though they all know she's just joking. Next to their mom, Dara adores their youngest so much. She loves Durami too but Sanghyun's from them is so wide that they see and treat him as a baby still.

 

"Seriously, a ramen company should get you as an endorser. They should see you devour cups and cups of ramen without gaining an ounce of weight." Durami declared.

 

"Nah, I'm not a beauty commercial type of girl. They probably like those curvy girls more." Sandy said. Yes, she's happy that she can eat all she wants without getting fat but sometimes she wishes she has more meat, even Durami who's younger has bigger ies and than her.

 

Suddenly, Sandy's phone began ringing. She left it in her bag and Durami took it out for her.

 

"Ooooohhh, Mr. Nice Guy is calling. Should I answer unnie? What should I tell him??" Durami .

 

"Don't you dare answer that call! Give it here!" She shouted. She knows Durami is just teasing but sometimes, you don't know what goes through inside a teenager's mind.

 

"Relax unnie. Besides, no matter what I say, Mr. Nice Guy wil never believe me because he only has eyes and ears for you." Durami some more.

 

"Moooom, Durami isn't stopping." Sandy complained to their mom. She knows that will shut the younger one up.

 

"Shush it. We all know Mr. Nice Guy, I mean Donghae is a good guy." Mrs. Park joined in on the teasing.

 

"Hahahahahha!" Durami can't help but laugh at that.

 

Sandy dried her hands & answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter