Z E R O

Z E R O
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13 January 2018 – Taeyeon’s Apartment.

“Ippeuda!1” Taeyeon squealed after she put clothes on her newest black poodle, Zero. She held the puppy on her carrying cloth.

While a certain dragon narrowed his eyes at his girlfriend’s behaviour before he glared at the little puppy who was comfortable on her hold. He then looked at his side where a bigger black poodle whimpered at its Mom. “I know what you feel, buddy.” He said.

“Let’s go, Ji.” he snapped his head when Taeyeon was already opening her apartment door, ready to take a walk. “Come, Ginger-a!” she said earning a bark from the black poodle beside Jiyong.

Jiyong sighed seeing Ginger already on his feet while waggling his tail excitedly. “We are such a slave to that petite woman.” He muttered holding Ginger’s rope leash.

“You know I perfectly can hear you, right?”

“Brat!”

×××

They were walking around in the park near Taeyeon’s apartment, Jiyong with Ginger and Taeyeon with Zero on her hold. In a such cold weather, Jiyong could feel his heart felt the opposite because he was drowning in jealousy. He could see his girlfriend was videoing her walk with Zero and ignoring him and her first pet, Ginger. Jiyong understood it’s stupid to be jealous over a little puppy, but what could he do? They were both busy in 2017 and barely could meet up -it could be counted with fingers-, in addition it was near on his enlistment so please just spare Jiyong and his jealousy. He really wanted to spend his time with Taeyeon before he had to go for freaking two years, but what he got? Taeyeon was head over heels for her little puppy, Zero.

“I hate your brother, Ginger-a.” he talked to Ginger who walked beside him. “He really takes all of your Mom’s time, I barely have time alone with her now.” he sighed earning a whimper from Ginger.

Jiyong stopped and squatted in front of Ginger while holding its face. “Hey bud, take care of your Mom and Zero while I’m gone will you?” he said and Ginger barked waggling his tail. “Jalhaesseo!2” Jiyong chuckled and ruffling its head.

Taeyeon smiled at the picture she just took. When she heard Ginger barked, she turned her head and saw Jiyong squatted in front of Ginger so she decided to take a picture of them because she thought they were sweet. “What am I going to do with you, Kwon Jiyong?” she muttered looking lovingly at the smiling Jiyong on her phone.

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon found Jiyong already on her left frowning.

Taeyeon looked away to hide her blush, “Nothing. I’m just posting something on my Instagram.” She said while calming herself.

Jiyong snorted, “Yeah yeah, your new love zero.” He said mockingly. “Come on Ginger-a, it’s cold. Let’s go home!” Ginger barked and started to run while Jiyong jogged.

“Ya Kwon Jiyong! Wait up!”

×××

“I hate you.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter