2-FL TEASER

27-L

This next chapter is about: Seulgi, Joohyun, and their two beautiful children, Seung-wan and Seung-Jae.

Side note: Seungwan and SeungJae are twins.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice quiet morning in the Kang-Bae residence. Seulgi and Joohyun cuddled together on the bed, deep asleep. Or so they thought. And the twins, Seung-Jae and Seungwan, in Seung-wan's room. Seung-Jae waiting for Seung-wan to finish using the restroom.

"Hey, Seung-wan noona?" Seung-Jae called out to her as she came walking out the restroom onto her bed.

"Yea Jae?" She looked at him sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Do you think I'm a good brother?" He asked with worry and curiousness on his face.

"Of course Jaejae. Why are you asking?" Now Seung-wan was the curious one.

"Well, I mean, I always see Mommy Hyun and Mama Ddeulgi talking about getting a new sibling." He looked like tearing up about being replaced.

"Jae, don't worry. Wannie Noona won't let that happen. Ever." Seung-wan went over to where he was sitting and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Noona."

"Anytime JaeJae."

------------------------

Seulgi and Joohyun had woken up to a door being slammed. They knew it was Seung-wan's door.

"Hey, babe. Good Morning, Hyun." Seulgi said as she hovered over Joohyun smiling, looking into her eyes.

"Good morning Seulbear~." Joohyun wrapped her arms around Seulgi's neck. Her smile making Seulgi's heart flutter.

"I told you to close the curtain last night Seul."

"I know but...  I wanted to show everyone how good I you." Seulgi whispered the last part in Joohyun's ear. 

Joohyun felt a chill go down her spine.

"Hmmm~ Seul"

"We should go get the kids ready." Seulgi said as she was getting off of Joohyun.

"Yah! Kang Seulgi!" Joohyun shouted at Seulgi, while Seulgi was gone out of the room into the restroom.

They came out of the restroom. Seulgi dressed in a white t-shirt, light jeans, and red Vans. Her in a ponytail which drove Joohyun crazy. While Joohyun she was wearing a white button-up shirt, a pink pastel skirt, and light brown small heeled shoes. She was wearing her glasses which would fall down to her nose. Seulgi would find it adorable. They walked towards Seung-Jae's room first but found no one inside. They walked to Seung-wan's room and found the door slightly open. They heard voices. 

They were talking about a new sibling. They heard sniffles and decided to peer through the door. They saw Seung-wan hugging the life out of Seung-Jae, who was crying into his sister's arms. They saw how much Seung-wan cared for Seung-Jae.

Seulgi walked in first, smiling.

"Hey, guys. Good morning." She said with the brightest smile  

"Mama Ddeulgi!" Both Seung-wan and Seung-Jae yelled at the same time. They jumped off the bed and ran towards her to hug her legs.

"Hey, How'd you guys sleep last night?" Seulgi said with the same smile glued to her face.

"Great! No nightmares! Wannie Noona was there the whole time so I wouldn't have them!" Seung-Jae said. His face held the same smile as Seulgi.

"Wow, Seung-wan-ah, that's really nice of you!" Seulgi said with surprise.

"That is good Seung-wan ah, but did you get to sleep too?" Joohyun asked with worry in her face. She brought her hand up to caress Seung-wan's face with her thumb. She clearly didn't. And it was obvious by the bags under her eyes.

"No. But it was worth it if JaeJae didn't have nightmares and had a peaceful sleep." Seung-wan said with a smile.

"Seung-wan ah, you know it's bad for you to have no sleep." Joohyun said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well post rest tomorrow

Stay healthy and happy!