1-FL

27-L

It was a nice morning for the residents living in this particular house. Two sleeping people were awoken by a blaring alarm in their room. The oldest turned to look at the time on the blaring alarm, it read 2:30 am. The oldest scoffed at how early their parents made them wake up on this weekend. The weekend where they were supposed to rest until school rolled around again on Monday. But then remembered they were going to visit their aunts and uncles. The youngest was on the floor after the other person pushed them out of the bed. The other woke up sighing with hatred because of the youngest.

"Yah! I told you to stop coming to my bed. You're old enough to sleep on your own! Didn't Dad tell you to sleep on your own?! Don't sleep here next time.

"Why are you yelling at me when you used to sleep in my bed whenever you got scared and I let you?! You should be grateful for that. With your nightmare-having . I am going to say this now without context; you're tall for a reason."

"Yah! Jihyo-unnie! Get back here!."

Tzuyu chased Jihyo out from her room to downstairs to the living room where they were immediately stopped by one their parents. A hand to their face stopped them from moving.

"Why were you chasing your sister?" Chen's face full of curiosity. He put his hand down and looked at Tzuyu. Jihyo took the chance to run again which Chen and Tzuyu by surprise.

"Hah!"

"Yah! Jihyo" Another voice boomed from the stairs. All three of them looked and found their other parent. Kim Minseok, CEO of Min Entertainment. One of the most famous entertainment companies in South Korea. He owned most well-known faces of the world, but mainly in South Korea. He loved his job. He loved meeting new people and seeing their talents, watching the progress of his artist and trainees. But overall he loves his family. He would do anything for them.

"Your father asked you a question. Answer him."

"I'm sorry dad, I won't disrespect dad again," Jihyo said with her head down.

"Hey, It's okay sweetie. Just please go wake up Chaeyoung, hmm?"

" Okay'' And with that Jihyo ran up the stairs to her younger sisters room.

Minseok walked closer to Jongdae ( Chen ) and kissed him. The kiss had lasted longer than expected. They both heard a noise and looked towards the direction of that noise. They looked at the couch and saw Tzuyu sitting on the couch with her legs crossed, back on the couch and her phone in hand. 

"Get a room... please... that's why you have one...please"

" Fine fine" Jongdae had said. He then turned to look at Minseok and gave him a smile. "Good Morning handsome"

" Good morning, I didn't see you in bed this morning. "

"Ah, I was helping Chaeyoungie put clothes in her backpack. showered her, then I put her back to sleep. And then I took a shower myself and prepared breakfast."

"Ahhhh, well I'll put the bags in the car."

"Okay, I'll put your plate on the table."

"Thank you"

As Jongdae was starting to walk into the kitchen, he heard a sigh coming from the couch. The same couch Tzuyu was before.

"I told you guys to get a room, but you never listen. Ahhhh."

"Hey, I told you yesterday to finish packing your bag."

"Yeah, I know."

"So did you?"

"Ahhhhhhh, no. I'll finish right now."

"Okay, but hurry because we leave in an hour. And then when you're done take a shower and come down for breakfast."

"Okayyyy dad."

"Ahh, I love my life."

Chen walked into the kitchen preparing the table with all sorts of dishes of food. He placed the plates of side dishes in the middle of the table. He set out plates for everyone. After he did that, he made his way upstairs to his room to change. He put on a pair of dark jeans, a blue polo shirt, and his favorite pair of white Vans. He left his room and started to make his way back downstairs, but as he was passing Jihyo's room, he heard her saying 'I love you' to someone. He peeked in through the small crack of the open door and saw Jihyo laying down on her bed with her face facing her phone. From what it sounded like, it was a guy's voice. Now he mentally cursed himself for getting his daughters the new iPhone. He continued his journey back downstairs. He made it back to the kitchen and saw his husband Minseok serving their youngest child food onto their plate and Tzuyu texting someone. At least he still has Chaeyoung to still grow up yet. Unless she has a "pre-school" relationship with some little boy at school. Well, he hopes not.

He sat next to Minseok at the table. He told Tzuyu to go call Jihyo from her room. When Tzuyu came back from upstairs with Jihyo chasing her, Minseok had asked what was happening, with what Tzuyu replied with

"Jihyo-unnie was on the phone with her boyfriend and then I picked my nose and rubbed it on "

"What boyfriend is she talking about Jihyo?" Minseok had asked.

"Nothing dad.''

"Jihyo, I'm going to ask you again. Who was your sister talking about?" Minseok's voice was low and sounded like a faint whisper.

"Fine, He's this boy from math class. His name is Min Yoongi and he's 14. We're not dating. He's my best friend and he's gay. He's dating my other best friend, Park Jimin. So there is nothing to worry about."

"Jihyo sweetie, are you gay or straight? Just out of curiosity."  Chen had then joined the conversation. Face full of curiosity again. Still waiting for an answer from Jihyo

"I'm not sure yet dad"

"Well, if you need anyone to talk to you know we're here right?"

"Yes, thank you dad and father"

"You're welcome. Now everyone sit down and eat your breakfast before we leave."

Everyone had sat down and began to eat their breakfast. In silence. Tzuyu got up then followed by Chaeyoung. They left the kitchen with only Jongdae, Minseok, and Jihyo remaining eating their breakfast. Minutes later Jihyo had got up and washed her plate before beginning her way upstairs into her room. But right when she was about leave the kitchen, her father Minseok called for her.

"Hey Jihyo"

"Yes dad"

"Sit down. Me and your father wanted to talk about something really fast."

"Okay"

"Well, we just wanted to know if there was someone you like or anything. I mean we wouldn't be mad, you're old enough. So is there?"

"I mean I think I do like someone. But I'm not sure because I've never felt this sort of attraction towards a girl. But I'm still trying to figure this out. But she's pretty cute." Jihyo put her head down due to embarrassment. 

"What's her name?" Chen had asked which caught the attention from Jihyo. Jihyo looked up and saw the smiles on her dad and father's face. She smiled. She smiled because at least they wouldn't be mad that she found someone at an 'early age' like her parents tell her. She thought about actually telling them the name, because she knew they wouldn't like the person, even though this persons parents are powerful, but less powerful than her dad. So she looked at them in the eyes and took a deep breath.

"Dad, father, you guys might not like this person. This person is the type where you guys describe as a 'rebel' or a 'bad influence', but this person really likes me and their rally nice and caring."

"So who is it princess?" Asked Minseok.

"Lee Mijoo, daughter of Lee Hanil. Her dad is the CEO of L Entertainment. Look dad I know you and her father are on bad terms since that incident with the Idol group but please give her a chance."

"Look, it seems like you want to continue with this girl, so I'll tell you this, I won't let my problems interfere with your happiness."

"Thanks dad."

"But, you have to bring her to dinner next weekend."

"Are you sure dad?"

"Yes I am, I want to meet your happiness princess." Minseok said with a smile but inside he was feeling sad. He didn't want his daughter to grow up yet. He wanted her to stay as a small child. He always thought off the times when she would curl up in his lap and fall asleep, when she would want to go to the movies and watch them with her dad and they would go to the park and pay Hide-n-Seek, and where she would play with Tzuyu and they would hide from him and Jongdae. He didn't want his little girls to grow up yet. He didn't.

"Okay, I'll ask her."

"Okayyyyyy, let's get going'' Jongdae decided to break the conversation as he could the sadness in his husband's eyes. Plus he didn't want to be late. He got up and took the remaining plates and washed them before putting the left over food in the fridge. He didn't want to call in the maids today as for he didn't want them to overwork themselves when there is nobody in the house. He loved his maids and his family and always helped them when needed. At first he was against the idea of Minseok hiring maids, but them came to the decision that he did want them therefore he would be lonely at home while Minseok was at work. So he treat them like family. They also got along with the girls and always were a helping hand. They all thought Jongdae was an angel.

"Dad?"

"Yes princess?"

"You're not mad right?"

"I don't have a reason to be. I just don't want my princess to grow up yet."

"Dad~~ I'm 13 already. It's been a long time already. Don't you think it's time to let go? I'm not a little girl anymore, although I would like to be because I hate school and you know that. But, just remember that I'll always be your daughter, your first born, and you'll always be my dad. But also never forget this, I love you dad no matter what."

"I love you too princess."Minseok brought Jihyo into a bearhug. He didn't want to let go even though they had to start leaving soon. He broke the hug first and Jihyo loked up at his face, he had tears on his face. She chuckled at soft and weak her dad is. Jihyo left first going up to her room to grab her bag with clothes, phone, earphones, and her charger. Then she ran down to the garage where the car was parked. She found her sisters in there already dead asleep. Well it is somewhere in between 3 and 4 am. She got in the car next to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung was in the middle of her and Tzuyu on Chaeyoung's right. Jihyo took out her earphones and began playing music by her favorite K-Pop Idol groups, but most of them were from her dad's company, and she has got to say her dad knows talent when he sees talent. 

Soon after Jongdae and Minseok had gotten in the car, everyone took notice of his change of clothes. They've never seen him wear such casual clothes but still look formal. He put on a plain grey sweatshirt, dark jeans with a Gucci belt, and white vans. They could also tell he was wearing expensive jewelry like his gold watch and a gold ring Jongdae had got him yesterday. Minseok felt eyes looking at him so he turned at Jongdae and then to Jihyo.
" What? Why are you two staring at me like that?" His face showing mega confusion.

"Nothing, just admiring your outfit. It looks great on you Minseok."

"Yeah dad, you look great." Jihyo said with a smile.

"Thanks.'' Minseok still in utter confusion. He put the key in the ignition and started going towards the gates that lead you to the streets down the first hill in the freeway. They were going to Ansan to visit Kang Seulgi and Bae Joohyun, or as she calls herself Kang Joohyun. Seulgi was actually Jongdae's younger sister. It was about an hour drive. It was silent to everyone else in the car except for Jihyo as for she was listening to music. It was all silent because of the two sleeping girls.

She was looking out the window thinking of one one girl, Lee Mijoo. She never failed to make Jihyo smile. Just by the little thing would make her blush. Mijoo would wait for Jihyo outside the school gate before Jihyo appeared in a black car with two bodyguards. Mijoo would walk up to her with a big smile on her face, she would take her hand and interlace them. Although Jihyo would tell her that she wasn't interested at the moment, Mijoo would still bring her a rose during lunch break. Jihyo would accept them which made Mijoo smile and Jihyo found it adorable. And ever since she's been falling for this girl. She just didn't know how to approach the topic.

Soon enough Jihyo found herself dripping into sleepiness.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyy, this is author Kimjisoobp. This is the first chapter of '27-L'. Hope you liked it. I know it was mostly onto Jihyo, but as I progress I will make it more focused on others during particular chapters.

Also, follow my other stories on my other account; palomaperez9; my most popular story is 'Minayeon One-shots'

And next chapter will be about Seulgi, Joohyun, Seungwan (Wendy), and SeungJae (Yixing, Lay)

Thank you for reading and stay healthy and happy!

(I'll start working on the next chapter right now.)