That album

Hello Time

Teaser;


 

“Minhyuk-ah~ You promised me that you will come with me, today right?”

Hyunsik asked, bursting into his office suddenly.

The said man groan at the unexpected intruder, his head aching just hearing his friend voice.

“God, is it today?”ꟷ

 

 

Entering the meeting room, she bowed when she noticed that almost everyone she recognized already gathered.

“I’m sorry for coming late.”ꟷ

 

 

“I’m sorry that you guys have to wait for me. I got something occupied my time for a while.” The said man smile as he enters the room, quickly finding his spot on the seat facing Moonbyul.

“Anyway, have you heard the song? I was hopping we could discusses the ideas of the song and what kind of concept will be suitable for it.”ꟷꟷ

 

 

“Hyuk? You okay?”

Hyunsik ask, worry when his friend suddenly react like that. He removed his arm to check on his friend when suddenly a sudden pheromone from Minhyuk make him gasp in surprised.

“God, you can’t be serious? A rut? Now? , come on, we got to go before you force mate a random stranger!”

Hyunsik said in hurry, dragging his sweating friend along who doesn’t seem to be function properly.

 

 

“Moonbyul-ah, you okay?” One of her colleague ask when they saw her pained face.

Moonbyul quickly nodded her head, quickly dismissed her colleague worries as she gestures for her empty stomach and motion that she will be going for lunch first.

Moonbyul quickly left her cubicle and went to the toilet. She glanced at the mirror and frowned when she noticed her pale face.

“What the hell is wrong with me? Everything was fine before the meeting before…”


 

Teaser for you guys. Don't worry I'm currently trying to finish it. It might take a while bcs I'm currently at the end of my semester! But I promise to complete it soon. :D