Break Free

The glass room doll

Days passed by and Hoseok still locked himself in his room. He wasn’t in the right mental state to meet his beloved partner. He knew the raven was waiting for him in that glass room but he was scared. Why? Because of his desire for Yoongi had somehow turned a little bit possessive and psychotic.

‘I want him. I want to hold him. Why isn’t it me? Why can’t I have him? I want to hear him scream. I want him all for myself.’

All those thoughts flooded his mind to the point that he think he might go insane. Scared that his desire might take over him, he decided to admire the little raven from afar. As usual, Yoongi was beautiful. His pale porcelain skin compliments the black frill shirts he was wearing. It was obvious that Yoongi was waiting for him and Hoseok noticed his flushed cheeks. Maybe it was due to the cold weather? It 's been raining for a few days so it was rather cold. Hopefully he won’t catch a cold.

“Hoseok ah, why aren’t you coming anymore?” the little raven whimpered. In that moment, Hoseok felt a sharp stab in his chest as he saw droplets of waters dripping down Yoongi’s sad looking eyes.  “Don’t cry,” Hoseok pleaded while unconsciously revealing himself from his hiding place. A bright smile finally formed on his partner’s face. He rushed to the door, droplets of tears still falling one by one. “I thought you’ve gotten bored of meeting me,” he forwarded the statement which put Hoseok into a completely alarmed mode. “N-No! How could I ever get bored from seeing you!” A little bit surprised by Hoseok’s response, Yoongi chuckled.

Ah, how beautiful. Hoseok thought to himself. He wanted to hold the small figure in front of him even more. “I want to hug you right now,”  he mumbled. Yoongi was puzzled but then proceed to extend his hands under the glass door. “As much as I want to, I can’t give you a hug. So let’s just hold hand okay?” Hoseok felt another stab. Why was he restrained there? Why can’t I have him? He shook all those thoughts away and grabbed the fragile fingers and gave it a kiss. “I’ll break you free no matter what so please give me time.” "I'll wait for the days this door won't seperate us ever again," Yoongi replied with a smile and both of them rested their heads on the glass door. 

Determined to release the raven, Hoseok started to learn their father’s schedule. Who was he meeting? What business was he doing? When will he be out? When will he be meeting Yoongi? He was trying to find faults so he could over throw their step-father. The fact that he kept Yoongi inside that glass room was probably enough to strip him down from his power but Hoseok wanted to keep him hidden from their step-father’s family since they never really favored Yoongi’s existence to begin with so they might plan to hurt him in the future. Among those hard work he had done, his biggest accomplishment would probably be him manage to use a clay to imitate the key for the glass room so he could create a duplicate as he knew where the key was hidden after days of spying. It’s been days as well since he last saw Yoongi as their step-father was visiting him way more frequent than he used to. Maybe due to the fact he would be away for weeks due to certain business related things but it was a small price to pay as he would be able to obtain his keys soon. As soon as the key was finished, Hoseok dashed back into the mansion and into the glass room. His heartbeat was beating faster as he was excited to finally see the raven without having a glass between them. 

“Yoongi!” Hoseok screamed out his excitement. The small tiny figure turned to look at Hoseok before giving a weak smile. “You’re he-here” Yoongi suddenly collapsed. In that moment, Hoseok’s heart sank. He quickly opened the door and went to Yoongi’s side. As he rested him on his lap, he noticed Yoongi had a fever.  Was it from that day?  Why didn’t father notice?  He thought to himself  but then he knew now isn't the time to be thinking about these. Yoongi needed help right this instant and so he then carefully carried Yoongi and was ready to dash out to ask for help before he noticed the leash on his neck. For the first time in his life, Hoseok cursed. He then put Yoongi down on his bed before storming out and returned with a knife to cut Yoongi free from the leash that’s binding him there. Initially, he wanted to only hug and talk to Yoongi before coming out with an official plan to break him free forever but he didn’t care anymore. He wanted to take him out of there right this instant.