-The hidden glass room-

The glass room doll

In a mansion accompanied by hundreds of devoted maids and butlers that will do almost anything for their master, there live a little boy name Jung Hoseok. Their household was one of the most powerful one there but sadly his father passed away at an early age. Now, his mother finally got re-married into yet another powerful household but Hoseok just couldn’t find himself into liking that man as he was way too mysterious. He was a well known powerful man but no one knew a single thing about his past. Nevertheless, he was still his legal stepfather. The house was grand indeed, every steps he took would be greeted by the maids and butlers. Hoseok didn’t mind it as he love to converse with people despite his higher status. Since he was born, whatever he wished for was granted immediately but he never took advantage of it for something selfish. He was a kind boy that was loved by everyone that served under him.  As he started living there, he would often catch his stepfather lurking around the garden area at night. At first he didn’t mind it until it became way too often to the point his curiosity started sinking in.  

Morning came, he took the chance to explore the garden while his parents were buried with works. He passed by every trees and flower beds but nothing to be found. His legs that started to give in to the fatigue he was feeling finally decided to rest among the trees. Body gently caressed by the grass as he looked up to the wide blue sky. Just what was his stepfather doing? He couldn’t just be taking a midnight stroll now was he? Or he forgot to water his favorite plant here? Thousand of possibilities went through his head. Frustrated by his thoughts, he kept on rolling on the grass to calm himself down. Then, the corner of his eyes spied something. The sunlight reflected the small metal handle that was well hid among the grass. He crawled himself there and started to pull the heavy hidden lid open to reveal a set of stairs that lead him deep into the underground. His steps echoed through the wall as he slowly went down the dark stairs. Finally, there was light. The light guided his steps but when he arrived, his eyes widen by the mystery that he unfolded. It was a gigantic glass room that contains bed, toys, books and finally what shock him the most was, a beautiful black hair boy.

The little raven stared at Hoseok who was standing in front of the locked door before flashing a little smile to him. Hoseok went nearer, same for the raven. They started exchanging their names before both of them sat down on the floor, facing each other and talked to their heart content. Hoseok couldn’t break his gaze from the beautiful boy in front of him. He was really fascinated by the boy. His dark hair followed by his pale skin and small figure. He looked just like a little doll. A snow white doll. They kept on talking and talking until Hoseok noticed that it was 6pm on his watch. It’s almost time for him to go back before they send out servants to search for him. His heavy heart wave the little raven goodbye. The other rest his palm on the glass telling his new acquaintance to stay with him but Hoseok knew he should kept their meeting a secret especially from his stepfather and so he promised that he would definitely come again.

“Believe in me Yoongi. I will come and see you again,” Hoseok stated before giving out a smile to the little raven and slowly ran back outside. The other was once again left alone in the glass room.

Later that night, Hoseok couldn’t sleep at all. Why was his stepfather hiding Yoongi? From the looks of it, Yoongi might have already been there for quite some time now. He looked thin but not in an alarming way and he was dressed nicely so he was taken care well despite being locked down there. What bothered him more was the ribbon choker with a leash attached to it on his neck. Just how much does his stepfather didn’t want him to run away? He got out from his bed and walk back and forth in his room. He was restless. Then he saw his stepfather once again but this time with clothes in his hands. Maybe he’s bringing a set of fresh clothes for him? Hoseok grunted as his thoughts kept on bothering him. He decided to ask Yoongi himself tomorrow. He didn’t know why but he couldn’t get the beautiful raven out of his head even for a split second.