Chapter XL

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie was chasing Jisoo while the older continued walking away from the brunette like she didn’t noticed her. 

“Jisoo!” Jennie shouted which made Jisoo stopped and looked at Jennie with dead eyes. 

“Good bye, Jennie.” Jisoo said and Disappeared, butterflies are all over.

“Jisoo!” Jennie opened her eyes, an eye with tears, she’s sweating and her heart was beating faster, her breath are heavy. “That nightmare again.” Jennie mumbled. 

Jennie has been dreaming about Jisoo leaving every night. She shook her head and wiped her tears. 

“Chu will never leave me.” Jennie tried to go back to sleep. 

 

Classes started and Jisoo noticed Jennie dozing off. She chuckled and Jisoo surprised her.

“X-1!” Jennie shouted when she was surprised. Everyone in the class was laughing, her teacher shook her head and Jennie was glaring at Jisoo. 

Jisoo was just giving her a peace sign. 

“Jennie, you’re dozing off to my class. I know your good at this subject but you should pay attention.” Her teacher said. “Write a summary in this topic and give it to me after the afternoon class.” 

“At least I have more time to think of Jennie’s possible reaction when I’ll tell her the truth.” Jisoo said in her mind. “Why am I thinking so much? Am I this scared? I feel so stupid.” She sighed. 

 

Time passes fast, classes are over. Students are already leaving except for Jennie. She was still in the class writing a summary. Jisoo was in front of Jennie, resting her chin on her palm and stared lovingly at her girlfriend. 

“This is all your fault Chu.” Jennie pouted and Jisoo just giggled. “I hate you.” 

“I love you too.” Jisoo chuckled and stood up. “I’ll gonna buy a drink. Would like to buy milk?” 

“Hmm.” Jennie hummed pretending to be angry at Jisoo. Jisoo smiled and kissed Jennie in the cheeks. 

When Jisoo left, Jennie smiled and sighed. “How can I be angry at you?” She mumbled. 

 

Jisoo went to a vending machine, no milk and her favorite drink is not also not available. She went to the other vending machine and there’s available milk outside the campus’s machine. After she bought the drinks, Jisoo saw Hanbin and furrowed. 

She saw Hanbin panting, a bruise and a scratch can be seen on his face. 

“Go away Jisoo, now!” He says. 

“But.. how can I leave you? Your hurt?!” Jisoo said trying t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter