Chapter XV

Heartache
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Jisoo’s house, her father just arrived. Jisoo was happy to see her father. It’s been awhile since she saw him. Jisoo’s parents is always busy for work so it’s rare to have a talk to them.

“Dad! How are you?! I really miss you dad.” Jisoo hugged him. 

“I miss you too Jisoo. Now I will rest for now. You too.” Her father kissed her in the forehead and left. Jisoo sighed and smiled. 

 

In the morning, Jisoo is so happy and excited to have a breakfast with her dad but it seems her dad left early. She’s disappointed but she shrugged and understand that her dad is really busy. She smiled the moment she thought of Jennie. 

“Jennie Kim, my servant.” Jisoo giggled. 

“What? Don’t call me servant.” Jennie rolled her eyes. 

“Where do you want to go this weekend? My treat.” 

“What for?” 

“Nothing. It’s a thank you for those lunch you’ve cooked for me.” Jisoo smiled. 

“Okay, I want to go to the amusement park.” Jennie showed her gummy smile and Jisoo dropped her smile. 

“Mmm.. o-okay but don’t tell Chaeyoung about this.”

 

Lisa was hesitant to greet Chaeyoung. She was awkward to talk to the girl. 

“Morning Lisa.” Chaeyoung greed first. 

“Morning.” Lisa smiled. 

“How’s your stomach?” 

“It’s fine now thanks.” 

“See you at lunch later.” Chaeyoung smiled. Chaeyoung felt weird. Every time she saw Lisa she felt something on her stomach that she can’t explain. It was something she felt when she started to have feelings for Jisoo. 

She was now confused in her feelings towards Lisa. It started when Lisa started to avoid her. 

At lunch, the two joined Jennie and Jisoo. 

“So you two are okay now?” Jisoo asked and no one answered. 

“Ouch I’m being ignored.” Jisoo pouted and Jennie chuckled. 

 

After class, Jisoo went home first because her dad called her to go home early. So Jennie went home alone. It started pouring and Lisa thought that maybe Chaeyoung didn’t bring umbrella. 

Chaeyoung received a note again with an umbrella hanging on her locker. 

“In case you didn’t bring your umbrella you could use this.” Chaeyoung read. 

When chaeyoung decided to go home, she was about to use the umbrella but she saw an old woman who doesn’t have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter