Two

Coincidence.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The basketball team was running around the court. They were practicing, making sure they'd be more than enough to win the coming season.

 

Yein was sitting on the bench, hugging his bag tightly. Sungjoon had asked him to come and he didn't want to disappoint the guy he liked. Even though that mean that Yein would be waiting for Sungjoon until his break and it'd be like an hour or so.

 

Sungjoon would wave his hand secretly or blew some flying kisses to Yein, some things that would make Yein's stomach flipped.

 

"Hey," Sungjoon greeted.

 

"Hey,"

 

"The coach gives us a break again." Sungjoon plopped down to the seat next to Yein. "How are you?"

 

"The same as before,"

 

"You're still excited? Fascinating."

 

Yein really wanted to say that he was bored, but he wanted to show Sungjoon that he would be loyal to him whenever he needed him. He just nodded.

 

"Since you asked me to come, I don't want to make you sad, so I'm here," Yein mumbled, his eyes were looking at his shoes.

 

"I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend, Yein,"

 

Yein lifted his head. Did he mishear it?

 

"Pardon?"

 

"Do I have to say it again? You know that I don't like when someone asked me to repeat my words," Sungjoon said, smirking.

 

"O-oh, sorry, then, nevermind,"

 

"I said," Sungjoon said, this time more clearly and he lifted Yein's chin so the younger's eyes would look back at his, "I'm lucky to have you as my boyfriend, Seon Yein,"

 

Yein watched Sungjoon's eyes deeply. "I'm your boyfriend?"

 

"You don't want to be my boyfriend? You don't want me to be your boyfriend?"

 

Yein gasped, then shook his head panickedly, "o-of course, I want it!"

 

Sungjoon smiled, then letting go Yein's chin. He took a deep breath, stretched his body once, and stood up

 

"See you later, beautiful,"

 

"Beautiful?"

 

"Suit yourself, I'm gonna call you beautiful,"

 

Yein blushed. He didn't know that dating Sungjoon would be full of praises and sweet talk. And also, Sungjoon told the truth. Sungjoon told the truth. Yein kept repeating the word in his head even after Sungjoon left to join the group again. With Sungjoon's words, it meant Yein was officially Sungjoon's boyfriend. He was the most popular student's boyfriend! Yein himself didn't believe it, but he needed to tell Gyujin about it. Gyujin needed to know because Yein would be nothing without Gyujin's effort to stand up and talk to Sungjoon first.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter