One

Coincidence.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein had never believe in fate or even love at the first sight. He thought it was all stupid and silly. Don't get it wrong, but actually when Seon Yein was 5 years old, he believed that he would fall in love with a beautiful princess and he would rescue her from a dragon. Common imagination for a 5 year old.

 

When Yein was 10 years old, he still believed in fate, he believed that there was love at the first sight thing. But, fifteen years old Yein wasn't really having it. He fell in love for the first time, to a guy. He kept it for himself, didn't want to let it slip from himself.

 

Twenty years old Yein was sitting on the supporter side of his university's side, watching the two teams fighting over points on the field. Gyujin, his junior and his neighbor was sitting next to him, holding on his popcorn and sometimes screaming and shouting to support their basketball team. The adrenaline was rushing through their blood. The point was tight, but their university's team was leading.

 

Yein wasn't really focusing on the game, to be honest. He was focusing to a particular person on the field. The guy was the center, the tallest, the most charming.

 

Everytime he scored a point, he would naughtily winked at the supporter and sometimes giving flying kisses to random person. Until the guy scored three points to the other team's ring, then the time ran out, he looked at Yein and gave a heart gesture with his hand.

 

No way.

 

There was no way Yein's heart was beating faster. There was no way Yein's face was flushed. No, no. He wasn't supposed to fall in love only with the first sight.

 

 

"You fall in love with Lee Sungjoon?!" Gyujin asked, surprised.

 

"Be quite! It's not fall in love, it's just—"

 

"No, hyung! You really fall in love with him!"

 

"Han Gyujin, I swear to God it's not love! I just admire him!"

 

"Really? Then talk to him!"

 

"I can't! It's impossible for me to talk to him. We're on a different level. He's way more up there, on the top list, while I'm in the bottom list." Yein shook his head.

 

Gyujin pouted. He didn't believe his senior was this stubborn.

 

"At least you should try, y'know," Gyujin mumbled.

 

"No way, Gyujin,"

 

Yein kept disagreeing, making Gyujin felt annoyed. He knew Yein had been fanboying over Sungjoon for 2 weeks after the game. Yein kept asking Gyujin to accompany him to watch the game which Sungjoon played, it was just too obvious, yet Yein kept deflectig the fact.

 

Until both of them saw a bunch of people entering t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter