Chapter 30

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

 

After a long time, you've landed. You got off the plane , Daehun was amazed at how beautiful the airport is . You two headed to the apartment you rented for a month. It's simple and just right for the two of you. You punched in the passcode and after you opened the door Daehun vigorously ran inside and checked every part of the apartment. You smiled at how happy he look like he couldnt take his smile off his face.

 

"You like it?" you ask his as you make your way to the living room.

 

He nodded and gave you a smile.

 

"I can see korea from here" he look at the view with an awe

 

"the whole Korea?seriously baby?" you giggled  " that's Seoul.Isnt it beautiful"

 

"uwah Seoul is a part of Korea eomma?" he blinked innocently. You nodded

 

"it's really pretty, can we go down there ? I want to see it closer" he pointed the view

 

"we will go to every place you want but for now..." you lift him "we're going to wash up and go to sleep"

 

After washing up you two headed to the bedroom

 

As soon as he fell asleep you went back to the living room . After thinking whethere to give her a call or not you've decided to call Eunmi to let her know that you came back. You two call and even skype each other even when you were still in the US , Daehun even know her.

 

Yoboseyo?

Eun-ah

Oh!~~~-ah ?Why'd you call, what time is it now over there?

I-uh... I'm not in the US anymore

what?then where are you?Where's Daehun?

actually-

Who's watching him now that you're out of the country?

He's with me, actually I-

then where are you two?!

you keep butting in let me finish talking first!

Geez fine ~No need to shout at me   She started laughing

We're actually in Korea

oh cool....WAIT YOU'RE IN THE WHAT?!

I'm in Korea with Daehun

but...how...why?when did you arrive?I need to hear the end of this!

 

You told her everything, you told her that it's Daehun's wish for his coming Birthday and that you two will be staying for a month and leave after his Birthday.

 

Ok.It's still not sinking in me right now.I need to see you.Let's go out tomorrow!I cant wait to see him in person!

Yeah sure...but wait...Dont tell anyone about this.Okay?

oh sure~

 

The next day, you woke up early with Daehun .You both took a bath and change. You're going to meet Eunmi and eat breakfast together with Daehun since she cant wait to see you both. You headed to the Restaurant that Eunmi told you to go,It was not that far from your apartment. You and Daehun arrived at the Restaurant , You searched for Eunmi and found her on her seat with a table filled with different kinds of korean food, your eyes widened.

 

"well you still eat alot"  you said with a smile, she look up and saw you.

 

"~~~-ah!!!" she stood up and gave you a hug "I missed you!" she broke the hug and held your hands "You didnt grow old!just wow"

 

"I missed you too!You didnt either !you still look the same..No, You're actually prettier now" you two started squealing and giggling. She spotted a kid standing beside you

 

"Is that Daehun?" she pointed him and you nodded

 

"Wow" she squatted infront of him "you look more like him up close"

 

"eh?mommy I look like who?" Daehun asked you curiously

 

"uh.Nothing baby let's eat?" you gave him a smile, you glared at Eunmi and she mouther 'Sorry'. You finished eating, Eunmi was staring at Daehun the whole time. You all went out and had a little walk , Daehun spotted a playground and asked you if he could go there and play and You said 'Yes' . You and Eunmi seated on a bench not that far from where Daehun is playing.

 

"He is so like Ljoe. They're identical" Eunmi blurted "speaking of Ljoe, he had been looking for you"

 

"I didnt come here for him Eun-ah, if it wasnt for Daehun I dont think I'd come back here " she nodded

 

"Can I ask you something ~~~-ah?" she look at you, you smiled and answered 'yes'

 

"Do you really have no plans to introduce him to his father" she look at Daehun's direction.

You froze, you know that you'd have to tell him the truth about his father, he may be not asking questions about it but he will eventually and you would have to tell him the truth sooner or later.

 

"I still dont know" you answer firmly.

 

"~~~-ah This is just my opinion.Keeping Daehun away from Ljoe for 6 long years is already enough. Dont you think it's unfair for the both of them not to know each other? " she honestly said

 

"I know. Eunmi but I'm not ready to face him yet. Lets just leave things like this...for now"

 

 

---------------------------------


Wow you guys really like Daehun =)