Chapter 31

WE GOT A BABY?! (editing)

 

After a week you've become less scared that you and Daehun might bumped into Ljoe . You've become more confident that it'll be quite impossible for you two to see each other since he'd be probably busy working and he wont have that much time to wander around Seoul. It was Sunday night when Daehun asked you to walk around Seoul since he wants to see how it looks like at night. You took him to Cheonggyecheon.

 

 

 

 

His jaw dropped in awe and his eyes were sparkling.

 

"Those are pretty. It's in the water so it made the water look blue" he pointed at the lights. You ruffled his hair, Your phone suddenly rang you checked it and it was HyunA, you told Daehun to stay  still and not leave , he gave you a nod and you turned your back on him to answer the phone so he wont hear you. She asked you about things like if you have met Ljoe, how's korea, Are you and daehyun having fun, buy her make up when you come back and other things.

 

Meanwhile Daehyun was just standing not that far from you, he was looking around. He took a walk but he was not that far from you, he made sure that he's somewhere you'll see right away. He stood next to a guy he's blonde, he's wearing casual clothes and he's a bit familiar to him, he was staring at him carefully. The guy caught him staring , he chuckled and stared back at him.

 

"Hi?" he smiled at Daehun who greeted him back right away.

 

"Do you want something?" he squatted and asked him nicely

 

Daehun shook his head "Sorry Mister , you just look familiar" he explained in English

 

"Oh so you're a foreigner? I thought you were Korean" he answered him back in english.

 

"I am Korean but I've been in US since the day I was born"

 

"ah. That explain's the look" he pointed Daehun's face

 

"Sir " A man in a suit called the guy "Oh you're here" The guy stood up "So, Kiddo I'll go ahead, enjoy Korea" he ruffled Daehun's hair and walk away with the man in a suit.

 

"Daehun-ah!" You called out as soon as HyunA hung up. Daehun took a glance of the guy for the last time

 

He seems so familiar, I think I've seen him somewhere

 

he shrug and head back to where you are.

 

"Geez Lee Daehun where have you been?" you sigh in relief

 

"I was just there eomma" he pointed at the place where he was a while ago

 

"Are you hungry? Should we look for a good restaurant ?" you smiled  and held his hand.

 

While eating dinner.

 

"Eomma I talked to someone back at the blue river" he excitedly told you

 

"Lee Daehun, Didnt I warn you to never talk to stranger baby?" you worriedly answered

 

"but he looks so familiar eomma , It feels like I know him already" he cheekily smiled.

 

"Aigoo, but you've only been here for a week" you laugh lightly "Daehun-ah promise eomma that you wont talk to strangers nor go somewhere with them" you held out a pinky he entwined his little pinky to yours "now let's stamp it to seal a deal~" you put your thumb on top of his and he smiled at you.

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Comments are all about Daehun's cuteness :"> <3

I just saw his pics on the tag baby ulzzang on tumblr... =)