love at first sight

Accidentally in love
Please log in to read the full chapter
Maybe it was love at first sight?

It all started with one Kim Taehyung and his beloved boyfriend Park Jimin. Jimin was apart of the school dance club. He was an amazing dancer with an adorable personality. Mark really did like the guy, he was sweet and way too good for his best friend if you asked him. But, what Mark did not like is getting dragged out of his bed from his afternoon nap to attend a dance show that he has no interest in.

“Pleasee hyung, Jimin is going to look so beautiful performing and I really need someone to help me hold the huge banner I especially made for him.” Taehyung begged while pulling the blankets off the elder to get him out the bed.

“Whyyy do I have to go to the show? He is your boyfriend!!!” Mark yelled trying to keep the blanket from being stolen.

“Well if you stop sleeping all the time and actually go outside, maybe you will find a lover too!! C’mon hyung, pleasee. You are my bestest friend in the whole wide world! Won’t you do this favor for your cute dongsaeng?” Taehyung said with the best puppy eyes he could muster.

“Ughh, put that face away! I known you for far too long to fall for that trick” Mark stated as he stood up to stretch.

“Fine, I will go to this stupid performance! Only because I like Jimin and not because you are making me go” Mark puffed out and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

“Yaay thank you, I love you too Mark!!” Taehyung shouted back, only to have the bathroom door slammed at his face.

~~~~

And that is how Mark ended up here. In the school auditorium, with thousands of students yelling their lungs out. The loudest of them all being his soon to be ex best friend Kim Taehyung.

“C’mon Mark, you have to scream the chant I taught you!! You promised that you will be supportive” Taehyung stated before yelling another ‘PARK JIMIN~’.

“I made no such promises. Do you really have to yell so loudly Tae?” Mark asked while glaring at his best friend.

“Of course I do. How else would Jimin know I am here to support him” Taehyung stated as he waved his banner like crazy to get Jimin’s attention.

Deciding to ignore his ridiculous friend, Mark turned his head back to the stage to actually watch the performance. He did pay for it, he might as well enjoy it.

There was supposed to be 5 solo performances. The only dancer he recognized so far was Jackson Wang, an acquaintance of his. They both took Korean history last semester and also had to work on a project together. He is a nice guy,  a bit too loud for Mark’s liking but overall a cool person to hang out with. He is clearly an amazing dancer as well from what he tell. Although, Mark wasn’t aware that he was a part of the dance club.

The second person to perform was Jimin. He was doing a contemporary style which suited him well and he was obviously doing an excellent job at seducing his fans, including the idiot standing beside him.

“Mark look!! Look at how gorgeous and graceful my Jimin is!!” Taehyung said with heart eyes. He was also drooling a bit.

Mark looked at his friend in disgust. ‘Why was he friends with him again?’

Once Jimin was done with his performance, the host of the show returned. Chatting up the crowd and riling them up for the next performance. Apparently it was by some guy named Park Jinyoung.

“Wait, Park Jinyoung? Isn’t that our music teacher Tae? Is he also performing, I didn’t know he was a dancer.” Mark stated as he looked at his friend for confirmation.

“No no, it is not our music teacher. Jinyoung is good friend of Jimin. I met him a couple times, he is super sweet and also has a really nice . Although, of course my Jiminie has the best in the world.” Taehyung stated dreamily. Which in result caused Mark to contemplate once again about his friend

Please log in to read the full chapter