Jinjido's Sunday Outing

That One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Anyeong Noona! Come let's hangout on Sunday. Jinyoung told me he's free on that day. Same for me as well." Doyoung told Jisoo on the phone. 

"Sure! I'm free too. I missed you guys. Text me the location later okay? Gotta go," replied Jisoo. She was having lunch with the other BP members so she ended the call fast. 

"Was that Doyoung-shi?" Jennie asked. Jisoo nodded and replied, "Yup, he wants to hang out on Sunday. Together with Jinyoung." 

"That's gonna be fun. Ugh, how I wished I have co-workers to hangout with." Jennie muttered to herself. Jisoo just laughed and kissed Jennie's cheek lightly. "Aww, aren't we fun enough for you already?" Jisoo joked. 

"Not here, unnie." Jennie replied jokingly and they continued their lunch. After they had finished lunch, they straight went back to their dorm.

That evening Jisoo went out for a jog with Dalgom near the Han River. It's been a while she had not been out alone, enjoying the fresh air while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Han River. There were not so many people hanging around at that time since it was still holiday and most people went back to their hometown to celebrate Chuseok. Jisoo told her parents that she would be returning to the dorm earlier since they were preparing for their comeback. 

Then Jisoo could hear her name being called. She looked around but she saw no one. Did I just hear someone call my name. Weird. She ignored it and kept walking. "YAH, JISOO!" This time Jisoo heard her name being loud and clear. She turned and turned, searching among the bushes. "Chichuuu!" Jisoo's heart sank since she knew who always called her by that name. 

She turned around again and saw Jinyoung. He stood there, and flashed his charming smile. He would stop anyone in their tracks with his smile.. "Man, I thought of anyone but you to call me." Jisoo said as her excitement faded. "What?? Did my voice turned you off? So, you're ditching me and Doyongie for someone else?"  Jinyoung joked around whilst pulling Jisoo's arm behind when she tried to jog away from him. 

"Yahh, I'm here to jog. Can't you see Dalgom is getting fatter?," Jisoo lamented. 

"Yeah, I could definitely see that. Just like it's owner." Jisoo glared at Jinyoung and pushed his chest playfully. She continued jogging but Jinyound kept pulling her behind causing her to stumble.

"Are you trying to kill me?" Jinyoung could clearly see Jisoo getting annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter