That One Mistake

That One Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo was fidgeting and biting her nails nervously as she walked back and forth across the living room. Her other members, who were sitting on the sofa, confused as they had no idea why Jisoo started freaking out since 10 minutes ago.

“Unnie, can you at least tell us what had happened? Are you okay?,” asked Lisa.

“I'm fine, Lisa-yah. It's just that I think I've sent a wrong message to someone.” Jisoo replied. Lisa got up from the sofa and took Jisoo's phone from her.

“OMG. Unnieeeee! You got a message from Kang Daniel? Is that really him?,” Lisa was too excited that she accidently tapped on the unread message.

“Yah! I told you, it was a mistake.”

Rose and Jennie tiptoed from behind to see what has Daniel sent to their unnie.

Annyeonghaseyo, noona. Umm, we're coming as well for the Busan One Asia Festival. Why did you ask, noona?

“Okay guys, don't give me that look. I was planning to sent a message to Doyoung but apparently I sent it to the wrong guy.” Jisoo explained to her members. They smiled sheepishly as they walked to their respective room without saying anything.

“Come on, say something at least. I'm being serious here. What am I supposed to reply him right now?”

“Goodnight, Unnie,”tehy chimed together. Jisoo sat down on the sofa and sigh as she stared blankly at her phone. She decided not to reply his message as she would be bothering Daniel to reply her message.

The next day, Busan One Asia Festival

Jisoo groaned in displeasure when she could feel the cold wind hit her while rehearsing for the stage. She was just hoping that they could end their rehearsal fast and go backstage because she was not ready to face Daniel yet.

“Unnie, I heard that WannaOne are the next in line after ours. Did you reply him yet?”whispered Jennie.

“You cared about this matter only today? Oh gosh, Jen. And nope, I didn't reply him.”Jisoo answered in frustration.

'Way to go, unnie. That's gonna be awkward later.” Jennie replied as she continued dancing.

As soon as they finished rehearsing, Jisoo saw a few of the WannaOne members coming towards the stage, getting ready for their turn. She quickly looked down and wore her hoodie, pulling down the strings tightly, only leaving her eyes to be seen. They were walking past through her, when suddenly she felt someone took her by the wrists

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter