Chapter 1.

Long Time...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jeongyeon's P.O.V.

 

I did as she said. I have always been doing all she wanted, given all she needed, except the life she has always wanted to have.

It was the day of our 2 years together. We were living together for 1 year and 2 months. We were a happy couple until one day, the day she had changed and I didn't know why back then.

That day, it was cold outside as it was winter. I had prepared and decorated the house for the ambiance. I had cooked for us and waited for her.


"Nabong? Where are you right now? I'm starting to worry for you... When you got my message, please call me back... I'm waiting for you..." It was already dark outside and she still wasn't home. I kept texting her and tired to call her but it looked like she turned her phone off. 

It was almost midnight and I was more than worried. I almost fell asleep but I suddenly heard a car in front of the house. I was so sure it was Nayeon so I rushed to the entrance door with a big smile plastered on my face. I opened the door wide and realised that it wasn't Nayeon car. No it was her colleague's car. I had hidden myself behind a bush that was beside the alley.

As seconds passed, my jaw almost dropped and my eyes became watery.


I saw it. Her gentle gesture. Her soft hand caressing his cheek. Her eyes locking with his. Without a second, they shared a passionate kiss in front of my two eyes, me, her lover at that time. I thought she was a faithful person. I thought I knew her as the back of my hand but I was wrong. That night she had broken my heart into pieces...

As I didn't know what to do or think at the moment, I had waited for his car to drive away and hurriedly ran somewhere in the dark as fast as I could. I didn't want to face her at the moment and cried. I had cried a lot before making my way back to the house. I had thought a lot before facing her and I needed to ask her what was wrong with our relationship. Actually it's been 5 months since she became weird but I didn't really pay much attention as I was deep in love with her. 

For 5 months I was suffering and struggling with myself as I didn't know what was wrong with us. And that night my question was going to be answered. I couldn't take it any more and keep my questions hidden any longer.

I opened the door and stepped inside the house without a word. I looked around me and the decorations were at the same place. All was at the same place but now Nayeon, my love and life was there. She stared at me. We shared an eye-contact. She was sitting at the table I prepared for us.

I made my way to the table and sat down. As I just sat, she began speaking.


"Where were you?"

"Out for a walk."

"What? Do you know what time it is?"

"Yes, I know. What about you?" I asked, without even looking at her.

"What me? Of course I know! It's already 1 in the morning, Jeongyeon!"

"I'm not a child anymore. Would you stop yelling at me like a 5 year-old kid?!"

"I know you're not a kid but where were you?!"

"You don't need to know. I was just out for a walk as I was feeling tired."

"But not late at night! Why didn't you go to sleep then?"

"Because I was waiting for you! I was ing waiting for you until now!"

"What?! Why?" The words she used there had hurt me deeply.

"You don't remember? It's been 2 years today we're together but as I see you can't even think about it as you were having fun with someone else."

"What?" I nervously chunckled at her answer.

"I saw you earlier with that guy. What's his name again? Jin... Ji—"

"Jinyoung."

"Oh yeah that's that. I have waited for you, texted you and tried to call you but it was vain."

"My phone ran out of battery."

"Oh stop Nayeon. I'm tired of your lies! I don't know where we're going right now! Where did we go wrong?!" Nayeon suddenly stood up making my heart race faster.

"Everywhere Jeongyeon! I can't take it any more! I don't want to be with you any more! I don't love you any more! There's no spark of love any more!" I had stayed speechless. I didn't imagine she could just say those terrible words so easily. My heart was going to explode. My tears kept running down my face even though I was wiping them all at each word she was saying. I felt weak and deeply hurt.

"What... What are you trying to say?"

"We're over. Go away, I don't want to see your face right now."

"Wait... N-Nayeon... please tell me where I went wrong and I'll do my best to correct it!"

"You piss me off! I'm tired of all this bull!"

"B-But..."

"No 'but' just leave I don't want to see you again!"

"Na-Nabong... you can't tell me to leave like that. You're my everything, without you I can't—"

"Stop saying that Jeongyeon. We're not meant to be, have never been and will never. What word in 'I don't want to see your face' can't you understand? GO FAR AWAY FROM ME!"

"N-Nayeon... I have nowhere to go..."

"I don't care! I brought this house for me and my lover and you're not my lover so GET OUT! Just go everywhere I'm not! I'm going my way and you're going your own way!"

 

Author's P.O.V.

 

Jeongyeon couldn't take it any more and just get out of the house without a word. She started to cry and scream like a mad woman in the cold and dark streets of Seoul.

It's true that Nayeon bought the house. Her parents are rich and she owns a big company in Seoul. Jeongyeon on the other hand isn't that rich. Her parents were against her relationship with Nayeon so she cut ties with them to live with Nayeon in their new house. 

After that her parents disowned her so all she could do was living with Nayeon and depending on Nayeon. Ofcourse she found a job but it was just part-time job so she was mostly at home. At the moment she h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter