Public Bathroom

That Cheap Bathroom Soap

Taehyung POV: 

 

 

“Taehyung~ I know you’re in there~” A sickening voice echoed throughout the room. Taehyung’s heart beat fast as he struggled to be silent in the stall he was hiding in. He was trying his best not to panic, breathing in large breaths of the tacky soap smell of the isolated bathroom on campus that has become his unsanitary, inescapable prison. 

 

A door slamming open made him jump in his position against the wall. 

 

“Come out come out wherever you are~” His year long bully, Daesong, had been staring him down all morning, waiting for the right moment to pounce. The right moment had apparently come as Taehyung tried to find shelter in the bathroom. 

 

Another slam followed by cursing filled the room. 

 

“! Get your over here, Taehyung. If I have to keep injuring my foot, my team is going to you up too.” Taehyung tried not to laugh. Their university’s football team enough even with Daesong’s ~amazing~ abilities. He couldn’t help a small noise escaping his mouth before he heard Daesong’s steps suddenly halt. He knew he messed up. 

 

“Found you” Daesong said as he kicked the cheap, sickly green colored door open. His arm shot out and grabbed Taehyung’s wrist, pulling him out and throwing him against the adjacent wall. 

 

Taehyung felt his elbow slam into the wall and could barely cringe at the pain, filled with panic and adrenaline. He coughed as a foot connected with his abdomen and attempted to scream to call for help before that same foot came down on his head. 

 

———————————————————

 

Jeongguk POV: 

 

 

Jeongguk was pissed. His recent client, the headmaster of some ty University, tried to weasel out of a payment. For the third time this month. He had to go out of his way to drive to the school, find the headmaster, and spend the time slowly torturing him until he caved (which ended up taking almost no time at all). He eventually did get his money back, but his brand new suit had blood stains on it and he was late for an appointment. 

 

Jeongguk walked quickly and angrily down the hall before he heard a scream and a choking sound. His head whipped in the direction of the sound and, feeling especially murderous today, decided to go “help out”. He stormed into the bathroom to find an ugly, muscular jock kicking a much smaller, defenseless boy into the ground. 

 

Jeongguk threw himself on the jock and punched until he saw blood, stopping when a large tan hand softly gripped his shoulder. He turned to look the beautiful boy in the eyes and ended the beating with a final punch to the jock’s ugly nose. 

 

Jeongguk stood up, wiped the dust off his pants, and offered a hand to the boy, who accepted it and allowed himself to be pulled out of the bathroom, down the hall, and into the sunny courtyard. 

 

Students gathered in the yard stared as Jeongguk pulled out a fancy pen and wrote his name and number down on a piece of paper. 

 

“Get those wounds checked out, and be careful next time. Call me if you need me,” he said, smirking at the dazed look on the boy’s face as he handed him the slip of paper before walking away. 

 

 

———————————————————-

 

Taehyung POV: 

 

 

Taehyung stood still in the courtyard, watching as the strange man’s silhouette become smaller and smaller as he walked away. He was shocked for a solid minute before pulling out his phone to call his best friend, Jimin. As soon as Jimin answered he was talking. 

 

“Oh my god, Jimin, I was just viciously attacked on so many levels. Firstly, Daesong got me again but I’m completely fine because a fine piece of just saved my fine piece of and gave me his number. Also I think I just found my soulmate?” 

 

Jimin laughed from the other line. 

 

“Soulmates don’t exist, Taehyung. And you should really head to the hospital if you were beat up by Daesong again. Seriously. But after that you can tell me all about your ‘soulmate’. “ Taehyung smiled at his concerned friend before heading to a clinic.