Monday's Misinterpretation

Until The Bell Rings

Gym Class 10:52 A.M.

"Alright class. Today is gonna be soccer! Freshmans and sophomores team up! Same for juniors and seniors!" The coach shouted out across the gym, immediately parting the pool of girls like as if he were Moses splitting the Red Sea.

"Yoobin and Hyojung! You're gonna be the goalkeepers!" He yelled out once more and what followed was a cheery 'sure!' from Hyojung and a 'NoooOooOOo' from Yoobin.

Yewon, Yoobin, and Seunghee trudged their way to the left side of the gym - Yoobin still groaning and muttering to herself, Seunghee already mocking the seniors, and Yewon just wandering on the sidelines. Hyojung, Hyejin, and Shiah made their way to the right - Hyojung doing her stretch routine like the cringy mom she is, Hyejin already hyped to ninja run, and Shiah hoping her nails wouldn't bend or break.

In the middle of the gymnasium, the team leaders Jiho and Mihyun both swore oath to beat each other's asses.

"I'm gonna wreck your , Mihyun." Jiho devilishly grinned.

"The best 'man' wins, Jiho-bro." She shrugged, giving her a snide chuckle.

"Save the romance for later, ladies." The coach gruffed, walking up to them with the soccer ball in his hand.

"Freshmans and sophomores first."

Mihyun can see Jiho mouth a ' yeah' as he rolled the ball to her. Bringing his whistle to his mouth, he tweeted it loudly, immediately pumping adrenaline through their veins. A rumbling chorus of footsteps skidding and stampeding filled the gym.

"It's go time, motherer." Jiho shouted vainly at Mihyun, beginning to dribble the ball skillfully in between her legs, avoiding the juniors and seniors gracefully.

As she saw a crowd of opponents blocking her way, Jiho tried to pass it to Seunghee - only to have Hyejin bust right in front of her with arms flailing about, throwing her offguard. Turning her head quickly, Jiho saw her saving grace walking alongside the bleachers.

"YO, FRESHIE GET IT!" Jiho shouted to her.

Yewon sees the ball coming towards her, Jiho's hope saturated eyes looking on - but that look quickly fell as Yewon plainly watched it roll by. 

"Oh hell nah." Jiho sputtered in disbelief, watching Shiah sprint to the ball and punt the ever living crap out of it.

Mihyun ran along with the ball as it arched like a rainbow over the gymnasium, approaching the goal. Yoobin began scrambled to catch the ball, stepping all around the perimeter of the goal with arms stretched out to try and predict where it was gonna fall. She was already getting wobbly knees at seeing Mihyun running towards her as if she were seeking blood.

The ball bounced on the ground, rebounding high into the air as Mihyun neared Yoobin.

"CATCH IT, YOOBIN!!!" Seunghee and Jiho cheered their friend on, making her even more nervous.

No.

Mihyun wasn't going to let such things happen. She was determined to get that spherical bastard into that net with no mercy. In a blaze of glory, Mihyun wanted to show off and thought,"I'm gonna be awesome and air kick it in the goal."

With that, she hopped and aligned the ball with the tip of her right shoe.

She ed her leg HARD - it felt like it could've popped right out of her pelvic socket.

Mihyun's foot missed the ball, kicking Yoobin's face instead.

There was an audible 'OOOOHHHHH' echoing across the gym, as everybody and their mother watched Yoobin crumple to the ground and writhe.

In a fit of panic and remorse, Mihyun ran up to Yoobin. Mixed up between asking 'Are you okay?' and 'I'm ing sorry.' at the same time, she ended up yelling,

"ARE YOU ING SORRY!?"

Yoobin is choking back tears.

 

 

 


This was inspired by that 4chan post "Are you ing sorry?"

It is the most hilarious thing I've ever read.