CHAPTER 1 CHILDHOOD MEMORIES:

DESTINY

Like all the rich family before they must protect & prolonged their money & fame by the use of arranged marriage wherein their heir must marry a rich family’s heir too, so that they can put their money & fame together to make them more powerful...But I really don’t know why that kind of stupid custom still exists…

 

 

 

 

 

I’m the only child of the famous & richest business man in the world...I don’t know if I will supposed to be proud of it or hate it...but I have this thought that because of that title I used to live in such a comfortable life with the things that I wanted…

 

 

 

 

 

I remember before when I was turning 13 years old...My Father & Mother brought a kiddo in our house. They said that I must behave very well & be nice to that kiddo...I really don’t know why but when I saw that kiddo he is kinda weird...With that big eye glasses & jumper..I want to laugh so hard but because I made a promise to my parents...I will control it...I make my first move...

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Hi! My name is Isabella Agatha Eusebio.I’m 13 years old. And you are?

 

 

Kiddo: My name is Aiden Jung. I’m 14 years old.

 

 

 

 

*He’s already 14 years old...OM! I thought I’m older than him..I never thought that in such age he’s still wearing that weird & big eye glasses...But never mind I think he is quiet good*

 

 

 

 

Agatha: So, how did you know my parents?

 

 

 

 

Aiden:  I don’t know either but my parents is telling me that I must behave well & be nice to you because they said that your family is our best friends.

 

 

Agatha: Ohh…I see, but I never heard anything about you before  or anything about your family ?

 

 

 

 

 

Till 11:00 in the evening were still telling stories of our lives to each other…I think he is very kind & down to earth guy...& for sure we will agree in many things…

 

 

 

I didn’t expected that He will ask me If I know how to sing or play musical instruments...Of course I told him that, Music is my passion..So though it’s already late we both go to my studio…And I was so shocked when he grab the electronic guitar and play…

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Omo! O_O Aiden you’re so good in playing electronic guitar.

 

 

 

 

Aiden: ssshhhh! Don’t tell anyone that I’m playing guitar especially to your parents.

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Why? I think they will be happy if they will know that you’re good at playing musical instruments.

 

 

 

 

Aiden: It’s not that..My parents want me to stop playing guitars because they told me that It won’t be a help for me or for them…& they also said that it’s useless.

 

 

 

 

Agatha: What? Useless? You’re very talented. I envy you because you’re good at everything. But me, the only thing that I know is to compose songs.

 

 

 

 

Aiden: really you also composed songs? Wow..Nice

 

 

 

 

Hahahahah…To think of it, we just meet earlier but now it’s feels like I have an older brother, a friend that can understand me…I think this is the best gift ever..^_^

 

 

 

 

 

I love to refresh in mind that moment, when I first meet you…So, do you think I improved my vocal skill?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Me & Aiden is in the same musical school & were best friends for 4 years now…wahhhh...4 years of craziness & true friendship..How I wish that it can be forever…I know it’s impossible but for now he is the only person who I can trust the most and he is the only person that I know that never leave me for now…

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Aiden! I’m asking you if my vocal is improving.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Hahahaha…I told you to practice more...Isn’t it obvious?

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Yahhh! So, you mean it’s still the same? *puppy eyes*wink

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: No...It’s not that what I mean. It’s improving but…

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: But…???                  

 

 

 

 

                      

Aiden: But….ahhhh...Never mind...Just practice again.. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Hmmm… crying Ok! Ok! As usual…You will never answer me again instead you will going’ to make fun of me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s always making fun of me.He didn’t know how much he humiliated me every day...I feel so down and still he had a nerve to teased me. I don’t know why he becomes such a good teaser but when were young I always make him cry… Hmmmmm… I think he’s reading or searching on how to be a good teaser…smiley

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also have this feeling that because of this guy...I will experience the most humiliating things when I’m with him…but at least after he tease me almost every day he will not let that day passed that he’s not going to say Sorry to me..laughThat’s one factor why were still friends until today…because of even though I know that he didn’t mean everything he says, he still say sorry to me..smiley