CHAPTER 2: MUSICAL CONSERVATORY DAYS

DESTINY

*Being in a musical school is really need patients because you’re going to be in a conservatory of 6 years…Wahhhh…6 Full years…hmmmm...but I’m so lucky that I’m not alone because Aiden ‘s parents & my parents decided to enroll us in the same school..:D*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Were in our 4th year here in musical school…2 years left & we will be graduating…Time flies so fast…:D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Aiden & I are classmates since we enter here…it’s really a big help on my part because I have on my side the person whom I trusted the most & whom I know that will stay with me & protect me no matter what…*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today we will start our 4th year here…New friends, new classmates & new prof…Hahahahah…

: D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Den-Den! Wake-up!! We’re going to be late on our 1st subject!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Ha? I’m already up! So please stop shouting!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Ok... : D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He’s still the same…He don’t want me to keep shouting & shouting…but what am I going to do that’s my nature…hehheheheh… I love to like he always does to me…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--BELL RINGS—

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Bell! Let’s go! Stop luring around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: What? Did you just say luring?? I’m not luring around.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Then, what are you doing there?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: I just remember something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: And what is it?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Well, It’s none of your business.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Ok…Do what you want, but don’t point finger on me when you got late.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Ok! I know that!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I just remember when we first enter here. Were both look ignorant & we also afraid that someone will bully us here & make fun of us… Because I was just 14 years old & he was just 15 years old when we enter here…Our parents decided to put us in a conservatory in such an early age…That’s why we think of that kind of stuff…Once , we are really afraid because there are some rumors spreading that there is a white lady rooming around to see if the students are still awake & if they found out that the student is still awake they will kill him/her…Because of that rumor me & Aiden decided to sleep together in his room…We’re both shakin …we’re both crying & don’t know what to do…Until ,we didn’t know that we fall asleep already…And when I wake up… I see his pajamas wet…I want to laugh so hard but instead of doing that I grab my camera & took a picture of him…I go to my room & keep my camera..*

 

 

 

 

*laughing*

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Bell! Stop day dreaming! You’re going to be late for sure...If you don’t going to move.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: I’m not day dreaming! Ok...Just wait for me & stop complaining!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I think Aiden is really patient because me, myself I realize that I’m so mean to him & I’m making him follow my orders…Heheheheh…but I always told him that I’m so happy & grateful when I’m with him…*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*We’re late to our 1st subject…Our Prof.  scold us & told  us to compose a song & make a video of us singing the song that we composed…L I didn’t do it intentionally or I should say I don’t want this to happen too… but Aiden is so mean...He  told me that it was all my fault…And I’m the one who should be blamed…*

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: You’re so mean, Aiden! *I’m going to cry* T_T

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Mean? I’m just telling the truth…it’s all because of your laziness that’s why we’re going to make a stupid music video...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: truth...Ok! Fine...Then if you don’t want to make that video…then I will do it myself…*I walkout away from him*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden: Ok if that’s what you want…Do it by yourself & don’t seek any help from me…because I will not help you. (Shouting)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Agatha: Ok! And don’t talk to me anymore, don’t come to my room, don’t text or call me or should I say leave me alone! (Shouting)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I’m really angry to Aiden that day…This is the 1st time that I get angry with him this much…I mean what I just said & I will not seek for him anymore…I will show him that I can do everything even he didn’t help me…~-~*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I'm sleeping very late everyday because I need to compose a song…composing is easy for me but singing…ummmmm….that’s a big dilemma… So, after I compose the song I’m trying to sing it…& when my voice can’t reach the pitch…I will make a new one…*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*It’s already 2 days, since I’m starting to compose songs & trying to sing it…But I really can’t help to think that I should already seek the help of Aiden…but when I remember his words…I’m starting to heat up again…Ahhhh..Never mind...I will try & try…I’m sure there is a good piece for me…*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Another 3 days passed, but there’s no change…still the same, going to compose a song & when it didn’t match my voice I will change it…I’m tired, my eye bags are so big & I already pass my dinner for 3 nights…I’m really going to lose weight…*