12 o'clock

12 o' clock

“There’s nothing here for me anymore.”

 

The whole world seems to pause for a while as both of them seeing each other eye; one with sorrowful teary eyes, another one with darkness sadness yet still shine dazzling smile on his lips. He’s holding railing softly as he looking down at the road full of people walking around, minding its own business.

His eye glued to people shared a laugh together near window café on his left and people who waiting to go inside. “Do you remember that day?” Sudden chuckle coming out from his mouth. His eyes replaying the moments when both of them hanging out at that cafe.

“Seungmin.” Softly Min calling him out. Her eyes still glued to him and slowly walk near him. She curses on herself for holding tears that can’t do any useful to her. She also curses herself out because of that secret that she mistakenly spoke during midnight movie.

“I love you.”

“what..?” seungmin shot his head up. Eyes trying to find her eyes to hold on but she just looking at the ground.

“You know when you confess to someone you need to see that person face instead of looking ground.” Seungmin walks towards her and using his hands to cup her face facing him. His giggle a bit as he wiped away the tears.

Min watched him as he still smiling at her. Am I deserve all of this? Tears keep creeping in.

“Seungmin”

“Yes my dear”

“Will you be there for me?”

Seungmin laughs silently. I’m going to miss his laugh.

“Of course. All of us going to be there for you.”

Seungmin silently staring at the Min with confused with slightly amused face towards min. His mouth opens a bit to talk but interrupted by his friends.

"Hey sweet couple, are you guys done?” Felix sneers at Min and Seungmin. Clearly, teasing both of them for waiting a long time to confess each other.

Seungmin who watch his idiot friends laughing and high five others. Seungmin slowly walks towards Min and holding her hands and whisper to her softly.

“I love you too”

--

In the end, Min lose everything. A beautiful rose like her should never fall in love human. Just like Cinderella, at certain times she’ll lose everything and become the old herself. Unlike Min, Instead becoming a rose like she used to, she’ll be gone from memories.

Which, pretty painful if you asked me. I mean, looking at the friends that you used to hang out with but they don’t remember who you are and don’t have any memories of you all. But you are there, remember all those sweet memories that shared together.

“…and when the clock struck 12 I was erased from their memory.” She whispers to herself as she staring full moon that felt near yet so far.

Min mentally curses herself out for saying those damned three words. She threw everything as soon she arrived at her room. Rage, pitiful, sadness and felt hopeless. Min felt this at once and she desperately hoping that she could live as a normal human that could love her lovers without having to restart all over again.

The sound of clock beaming the whole room as it was last moment for Min before being erased. She crying her heart out, lying on the floor with mess room but nothing could compare the mess on the head and her heart that being painfully ached.

The last moment she could remember is how herself met with stray kids and her most cherished person. showed sadly smile and close her eyes slowly in the middle of her room that full of the mess she made.

Till we met again seungmin.

She closed her eyes forever and last tears pushing itself completely drench her eyes out.  Nobody realizes, but they felt something missing and yet ignored it.

 

 

 

 


unedited

Inspired by This prompt list

1/18/18

purely from me and myself.