A different Universe (every time we meet)

A different Universe (every time we meet)

*MPREG

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed, feeling annoyed. He put the plate he was washing back in the sink and turned towards the three year old twins who were making a ruckus by hitting on different things, the table, the counter, a few pots. He glared at them, his son and daughter, but they did not notice. 

"Will you guys stop that!" they looked at him in shock. Kyungsoo crossed his arms. " How many times have I told you to stop?"

"Many times." They both answered in unison, looking down in shame. He once again sighed.

"Your father and brother are sleeping, they're very tired so go play with your other toys quietly. I also don't need those neighbors coming here and complaining about this noise."

"Yes papa." His daughter answered. She put the spatula down and grabbed her brother's hand, exiting the kitchen with a small pout.

Kyungsoo uncrossed his arms, and smiled softly at his kids. They were so cute and precious. 

 

He turned back to the neglected dishes and continued  washing them. After finishing up with everything, he headed to their shared bedroom. He opened the door slowly so as not to wake the people sleeping. He slowly closed the door and headed towards the baby's crib. The room was big and Minseok, his husband, never liked putting the kids in their own room when they're so small so they just sleep in the same room. It was easier to attend to them when needed so Kyungsoo didn't mind the arrangment. The little three month old baby slept soundlessly. His cheeks going up down as he inhaled and exhaled, Kyungsoo cooed, caressing his cheeks softly. "Aren't a cute little thing? you're getting so grown too, I'm proud of you." He went back to watching the baby sleep until a soft call of his name made him turn towards his husband. 

Minseok's hair was all over the place, the sleep in his eyes makng him look cute as he rubbed his eyes, the sheets pooling around his waist. Kyungsoo padded to him, leaning down and kissing his forehead. The older closing his eyes and releasing a sigh. Kyungsoo fixed his hair as Minseok leaned on his shoulder, still fighting sleep. Kyungsoo chuckled. "Come on, babe, wake up. The kids are driving me crazy."

Minseok laughed. He leaned back patting Kyungsoo on the back. 

"They're so big now, always causing a ruckus." Minseok laughed once again while Kyungsoo pouted. 

"Yeah, they've certainly grown." He smiled fondly. With a come here, he pulled Kyungsoo down next to him as they both laid on the bed. Minseok kissed him, mouth taking Kyungsoo's in his. Kyungsoo smiled in the kiss as he kissed back and allowed Minseok entrance. Minseok started to mouth along his neck, Kyungsoo hands holding his shoulders. "Should we make another one?" He whispered. Kyungsoo looked at him.

"You just gave birth, like three months ago."

Minseok shrugged, giving him that little crooked smirk. " You can carry the next." Minseok laughs as Kyungsoo gawks at him, squirming and yelling when Kyungsoo hits his shoulder.

The twins comes running in. "We'll save you appa!!" His son yelled. They charged towards Kyungsoo, knocking him off of Minseok and unto the floor. The twins tickles him and Minseok is briefly concerned for his husband as he laughs. The three-month-old baby starts to cry. Kyungsoo glares at him through his misery. Minseok sticks his tongue out at him.

" I have knights so don't think of touching me ever again." 

Kyungsoo finaly captures both of his children, freeing himself from them. He moves towards the door, looking Minseok right in the face he says, " That's not what you were screaming a few nights ago." He closes the door and smiles victoriously as hears Minseok yell his name after him. His laughter having stopped. 

Hm.

 

 

 

 

* First up. Hope you enjoyed.