She Failed

Fix:
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'How about you?

Are you really fine?

Guess our break up is setting

I should forget you but it's not easy'

ー Soundtrack : If you, Bigbang

 

 

She Failed

3

 

 

 

 

 

Warm breeze of summer night touched Chaeyoung's pale porcelain skin. Her long brown locks tussled with the soft wind.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung swallowed the forming lump inside , nervousness aroused inside of her when she accidentally met his penetrating gaze. 

 

 

 

Not that she was avoiding it but more like, she's anxious for no one at the sky garden except the two of them and it felt awkward. 

 

 

 

"Is it really okay with this to Lisー"

Jungkook interrupted her with a nod as he quickly bring out the main topic without a sweat. 

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung, I don't know why you still want to talk to me when our break up was crystal clear already."

She faced him, he was stoic. She can't read what's on his mind, usually Jungkook let her know what he feels in that instant but now looking at those pair of dark orbs she loves to stare before and yes, up to now. 

 

Something is blocking his emotions, or maybe he just changed. A lot can happen in four years, even herーChaeyoung changed. 

 

 

 

Or maybe, it's the way they treat each other now was the thing that changed. 

 

 

 

"Jungkook, don't you missed us? Everything in our world has been perfect. We barely argue, we have so much in common and we were each other's refuge."

Chaeyoung started with a soft smile on her lips, she was not looking at him, she was staring at the starry night sky, she was afraid to see his reaction, afraid that she might end up giving him up without a good fight and she doesn't want that.

 

 

 

She want him back. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter