CH-2

TAEHYUNG'S SISTER

V's POV

I heard our choreographer say " Done for today, nice work" .

The moment I heard him say that I quickly ran for my water bottle to quench my thirst. Relief. I looked around and found Hobi hyung talking to his noona on his phone . He looke so happy smiling while talking to her. I always thought Hobi was the closest to his family . I always lived with my grandparents so I was not so close to my sister . I only met her when i went home on holidays she was so young and cute . 

I suddenly felt my eyes getting watery , NO NO NO I don't want to cry . I miss her. 

I went to pack my bag in the corner of the room taking out my jacket and beanie . I found my bottle empty UGH !!  I have to go to the canteen area to fill it which is 2 floors down .

With a sour mood i went down to fill my bottle , as the water filled a sudden thought hit me it had been so many years since I had met my parents and sister , that thought made me feel sad suddenly .

I went back to the practice room as i opened the door I Jimin saying " Taehyung ah i didn't knew you had sister ?" he asked me with an eyebrow raised.

I was so flustered . How did they KNOW ?!!! I stuttered " How ..how do you guys know ?"

Before anyone could answer I heard a familiar voice " Oppa"