Perfect Man

Cover Up {Namjoon/RM FF}

"Mina! Come on, are you really willing to live with a complete stranger in an apartment with all your things?" My younger sister Rose questions me and I rolled my eyes.

"Listen, I'm not going to be waking up stupid early just to go to down to the campus for my classes, it's easier if I just move around the area." Again here I am explaining myself to Rose as I continued to pack the last of my things.

"Do you even know who you're even going to live with?" Rose questions me and I had to stop and think about it. The thing about signing up to live in an apartment near the campus, it was basically going to choose a roommate for me and it doesn't give me any warning or anything about my new roommate.

"What if your new roommate is a slob?" Rose questions me as I rolled my eyes and continued to pack my things till at last, I finished and I looked at Rose and placed both of my hands on her shoulders. She continued to stare right at me blankly and I smiled.

"Look, I know you're worried because I'm leaving but don't worry. I am going to be okay." Rose sighed and nodded her head. I know she wasn't only worried because of the whole roommate situation but because I am her only sister and I was leaving home to continue off with my future.

"You better not forget to call me." Rose babbled on as the two of us brought boxes to my car and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh calm down, you make it seem like as soon as I leave this house I will forget everything about Eomma, Appa and you." Rose pulls me into a hug and I couldn't but to smile and return the hug. I know she's a pain in the but I will always love my younger sister.

I closed the trunk to my car and I sighed. Now it was time to be responsible on my own and make decisions on my own. I walked over to my car door and got in and before even starting my car I glanced out the window and could see my Eomma, Appa and Rose all standing there waiting for me to leave. I'm not going to lie... I am going to miss being home. Walking into the kitchen smelling my mother's cooking, all the family fun times we had and just everything.

"Goodbye old life, hello new one!" I smiled and drove off.

~

Namjoon's Point of View

"Wait, can you hold this?" I mumbled as I gave the box to Hoseok and he didn't protest instead he just grabbed the box from my hands and I pulled my keys to my new apartment and slowly slipped in the key in the doorknob and opened the door to my new home. Honestly, when I opened the door I was expecting to maybe find my new roommate unpacking theirs belongs already but yet nothing. The apartment looked untouched.

I walked in and Hoseok followed in with the box in his hands and at last placed it down on the floor.

"Do you know who you're rooming up with?" Hoseok questions me as he walked around my new apartment and I shook my head.

"Nope not yet at least."

"I hope he's a cool guy," Hoseok says and I nodded my head in agreement.

I'm just hoping the guy I end up rooming with learns to compromise around the way I like to live and I hope we get along for the most part.

"Namjoon!" I heard my name being called from the hall and I knew Taehyung was probably having a hard time carrying up my boxes up the stairs. Ah, the fun part of moving... Unpacking..

~

"When is your new roommate coming?!" Taehyung asks as he opens up one of my boxes and looks through my things.

"I don't know, maybe traffic is holding up the guy?" I responded back to Taehyung and he just shrugs and continues to be noisy.

"Sleepover at Namjoon's apartment!" Hoseok shouts throwing up his arms in the air and I rolled my eyes and continued to unpack my clothes into my closet until I heard a sudden crash. My eyes widen at the sound and I quickly ran out of my room and see Jungkook and Jimin looking completely guilty and a vase broken on the ground.

"He did it!" They both shouted together as they pointed at each other and I quickly shook my head in disappointment and looked at the broken vase on the ground.

"Must you guys make a mess already at my new apartment." I scolded at the two and they quickly ran off to who knows where and tried to look for cleaning supplies to clean up the mess they have made.

"I'm hungry," I could hear Tae complain as he sat on the couch slouching down and I looked at him and an idea popped up.

Having 6 guys in the house was already chaotic enough, I had to think of a way to get all six gone for a little while I take a quick warm shower while I can.

"I have an idea, how about all of you guys go out and get food and bring it back and we eat here." I smiled and Hoseok began to think about it and just as he was about to agree, something stopped him.

"Wait... Why do we all have to go?" Hoseok questions me and I just gave him a glare. Did I not make it clear that I want to have my alone time before the new roommate moves in?

"Well. You see..." I tried to think of an excuse but Jin cuts in and saves me.

"Boys let's just go. Namjoon wants to get himself situated and we should respect that." I looked at Jin, closed my eyes and smiled. Finally, someone who understands me.

Hoseok was about to comment back but at last instead of fighting back and arguing, as usual, he silently nods his head and at last, they all walked off and thankfully I was officially alone. Without even thinking about what I should do with life, I grabbed a hold of my towel and went straight for a nice warm shower. Maybe that's what I need.

~

Mina's Point of View

After a long nerve wrecking car ride from home to my new apartment, I finally arrived. Who was I about to room up with? Will the girl be a slob? Will she have a criminal record? Will we even get along? Is she the type of girl to bring a guy home with her every week? Ah, why am I thinking about this so much! Instead of grabbing all my heavy bags first, I just grabbed a hold of my suitcase which contained some of my clothes and closed my trunk in case I have a psycho as a roommate! I need to be prepared to run in case of anything.

With the suitcase by my side, I slowly approached the building that had my new apartment. Step by step I dragged my feet up the stairs with my suitcase by my hand and I could feel how sweaty my palms were feeling. I'm usually not nervous about meeting people, but when it comes to meeting someone that I will be living with for who knows how long, I get pretty nervous.

At last, I arrived at the front door of my apartment number and I nervously pulled out my keys from my pocket and slipped in the key to the doorknob and unlocked the door feeling more nervous than I was two seconds ago. As soon as the door was finally wide open for me to come in, I already see boxes after boxes in the new apartment. Guess my roommate has already arrived before I even had the chance.

I slowly closed the door behind me and tightly grabbed on my suitcase and walked in the middle of the apartment and looked around probably having my mouth wide open.

"Woah..."

I finally had an apartment to myself! All this time here I was always living in a family house dealing with my family members and trying to learn what sharing is. I mean I understand I have a roommate but it's better than having to deal with 5 people in my house trying to fight over the damn bathroom. Should I maybe look around the apartment?

I wandered around the halls and looked to my left and to my right, the next thing I know I looked to my right and my eyes widen. The first thing I spotted was a . No, it definitely isn't a girl back but a male's back. It was toned and I could tell he was in shape. Wait why is there a male in my apartment?

Is he my new roommate? Oh my god. WHAT!

I backed up and without even thinking twice I hit the wall behind me and froze when I see the male turn around and he noticed my presence and his eyes widen. . As soon as he was now looking at me I couldn't help but notice that he was completely shirtless and his abs were now looking right at me. I didn't even bother looking at his face, instead, I looked at his gorgeous body...

"We're ba-" I looked to my right and there I see 5 guys standing right there with their eyes and mouth wide open staring right at me.

, what the hell do I do?

Should I smile and run? Ugh, this story is going to follow me everywhere I go.

The guy who was shirtless right in front of me grabbed his shirt and quickly cover his body and I could feel my cheeks heating up a light shade of pink. Without even thinking twice I grabbed a hold of my suitcase and was going to run but as soon as I got closer to the door another guy comes in and all I feel is my head hit someone else's head and was now on the ground and everything seemed to turn black.

~

"Is she your new roommate?"

"Do you think she's dead?"

"No Jungkook she's not dead. She just passed out.."

"What if she is dead... What do we do with the body?"

"Tae! She's not dead!"

"She better apologize when she wakes up. She had a hard head."

What the hell happened? I slowly opened my eyes and the voices stopped talking. Am I dreaming? I tried to look at the ceiling but everything seemed so blurry. I continued to blink till the next thing I know as I continued to look with a blurry view I see what seemed to be 7 heads looking down at me. At least I had my vision back to normal and my eyes widen.

It's not a dream... I'm at my new apartment... I have seven freaking guys staring down at me and I have no idea what the hell I am going to do.

"Can you hear me?"

I didn't know if I should respond or if I should continue staring at the seven boys but one of them brought their hand closer to my face and waved it. Ugh, this was a terrible way to make a first impression to my new roommate.

"W-where am I?" I asked acting completely stupid even though I already knew where the hell I am.

"You're at your new apartment... I'm assuming." A guy with dimples responds and I sat up and looked around. How the hell how could I end living in an apartment with a guy! I thought I was going to be living with a damn girl!

"Oh.." I blurted out awkwardly and I was going to lift myself up but I noticed the guy with the dimples pulling out his hand and gesturing to help me up. I slowly brought my hand to his and I was now up on my feet staring at the boys right in front of me.

"Hello? Where's my apology?" A guy says crossing his arm with such an "I'm over life" face.

"Sorry what?"

"Yoongi not now! She just woke up."

So the grumpy one name is Yoongi? I knew one out of 7 guys great..

"Sh! Anyways my name is Namjoon. I'm going to be your new roommate." The one with the dimples speaks up and I noticed the way he stuck out his hand going in for a proper handshake,

"Um. My name is Mina." I awkwardly blurted out and as my hand connected with his and we both shook our hands in sync until I pulled away and could feel everyone's eyes glued to me. Have they never seen a girl?

"Are you guys close?" I asked staring at Namjoon and then at the boys and a huge smile spread across one of the guys faces.

"Oh yes. You're going to be seeing us more than you think."

Who knew moving into my new apartment meant living with a good looking guy and his good-looking friends.

This was definitely going to be a roller coaster of an experience.

~