1 : Kim Namjoon

Mission Impossible (BTS)

"Hey, Namjoon. See you tomorrow buddy!"



 

Namjoon waved at his friend, Jackson Wang, that was running with his bag around his shoulders because he was late for some family dinner and his mom is gonna whoop his anytime soon.





"Bye Jackson!" He whispered-yelled back before stuffing his books in his black leather bag. He was doing a study group with Jackson in the university's library and it was about 7 p.m. right. 





He was planning to get back home, maybe get a burger on the way back as dinner. He lives alone in an apartment that he bought by himself. Yeah, he is that rich. He bought it all by cash and paid his electric and water bills by cash as well. No debts.





Oh, he hasn't tell you more about him yet. Well, his name is Kim Namjoon, he's 18 years old and is currently a student of Konkuk University, taking the Agriculture and Animal Science course and the rest... Well, we'll see soon enough.




The said male walked down the steps of the entrance of the university while whistling to some R&B song. He then walked down the pathwalk, planning on heading towards the nearest McDonald's.





The sun has set and the bright full moon took over the dark sky. It was quite chilly, even though its just the middle of June and Namjoon cursed at himself for not bringing a jacket and the weather for being so unpredictable.





Soon, the streets became dark with only the light from the streetlamps shinning all the way down the road of Seoul. After a few minutes of walking, he finally reached McDonald's and entered the fast food restuarant. Right now, he is really craving for a cheeseburger, some curly fries and cola.





"A Fillet o' Fish please, with curly fries and cola", Namjoon ordered with a smile and the female cashier smiled back politely.



 

"Of course. Would you like anything else?" She asked. Namjoon shook his head as a sign of no and paid the cashier $7.50. The cashier printed out the receipt with a number '238' printed on it before handing it to him. "Here is your receipt. Please wait for your order and we will call you soon", the cashier said and Namjoon nodded before waiting at a table.



 

Namjoon sat at the table waiting for his order. Now, most people would think that he's just a uni student thinking about his difficulties and feeling so stress. Well, they're not really wrong. Namjoon does think of those at times but not now. Right now, he's thinking of business partner and ways to get rid of him silently.



 

"Number 238! Your order is ready!" Namjoon instantly got up and took the paperbag from her hands before the both of them bowed in respect and gratitude.



 

And with that Namjoon exited the restaurant, a burger in one hand while the other held the paperbag. He hummed to some random tune, thinking about just shooting the guy's head and get it over with.



 

Once he arrived at the dark alley by a local night club, he was practically done with his burger and fries and his drink was three quarters done before he threw it into the nearest trash can.His phone suddenly vibrated and he rolled his eyes at the ID of the caller. He clicked on the green button and placed it against his left ear.



 

"Hello?" He said in a bored voice.



 

"RM! Where are you? The boss told you to be here in 15 minutes and you're 15 minutes late!" The guy on the other line said.




 

"God, chill. I'm here", he said before hanging up. He took out a mask and a black cap and wore it. He popped on his hoodie and walked down the alley and stopped once he arrived at a bronze door. He knocked on it twice before a well-built guy with sunglasses opened the door.



 

Namjoon took out a brown file and gave it to him. The bulky man went through the file thoroughly before glancing at Namjoon. He moved away, allowing him to enter and closed the bronze door.




 

Namjoon was greeted by the smell of alcohol and cigarettes in the air and he was glad he wore a mask. The atmosphere was pretty dark as it was dimly lit with a fluorescent light at the edge of the room. The bulky man led him to a rounded table that was placed at the middle of the room and Namjoon took a seat.




 

"Where have you been?" Asked the man in a black suit that is sitting under the dark with a cigarette in his index and middle finger.




 

"Sorry, dude. Went out for a cheeseburger", Namjoon cheekily said.



 

"You do know I hate to wait. Anyways, where is the file?" The man opposite him asked again. Namjoon fished the file out of his bag and offered the file but as soon as the man tried to reach out for it, Namjoon retreated back, leaving the man's hand in the air.




 

"Tsk tsk. Where's my payment? It wasn't easy getting this, you know? I had to plant a bullet down his throat to get this", Namjoon said with a smile, showing his dimples by the edge of the mask.



 

The man infront of him snapped his fingers and a dude covered in tattoos appeared. The tattooed man placed a briefcase on the table and popped the lock open before sliding the briefcase towards Namjoon. The said male stopped the moving briefcase, turning it to face him and pushed the top part open to reveal a bag filled with money in US dollars.



 

"The total amount is 3 million dollars, like we agreed on. Now, can I have the file?" The man infront of asked. Namjoon smirked behind the mask. He closed the briefcase and slide the file over to the man opposite him.





"It was nice doing busness with you", the man opposite of Namjoon said before he smirked.




 

"But...", the man trailed off. Namjoon felt a sudden firm grip on his right shoulder but didn't even flinch at the contact.




 

"I can't let you live since you know everything", the man said with a threatening voice while raising a gun.




Now, the guy expected the young male infront of him to scream, maybe even drop to his knees and beg for freedom. Those were the things that he was used seeing but he wasn't expecting the young male to chuckle and smiled brightly behind the mask. A little too brightly.




 

The man raised his eyebrows, confused. Namjoon raised his head with a smirk before the lights went out in a flick.















 

Gunshots were heard around the room as it echoed. Nine gunshots were heard throughout the whole room before it fell awfully silent. The lights in the room were back on and there stood the man with the bodies of his men scattered around him. There was blood oozing out of the bullet wounds on the head of each body, pooling around the corpses and the man was now shaking in fear when he saw Namjoon standing opposite him with a sinister smile, his mask gone and a AMT automag V in his right hand as he loaded more bullets into it.




 

"You think you can eliminate me that easily?" Namjoon said casually as pulled the trigger of his beloved gun. He ran his finger over it, admiring the way it shined under the light before pointing it towards the man that was now on the ground, shaking with wide eyes. The cigarette, now gone.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't m-mean what I said, I-I was just j-joking", the man stuttered. Namjoom tilted his head slightly to the side, forging innocence.




 

"Joking? Really? Oh, and me killing your men is just a joke too. Am I right?" Namjoon said with a smile before his expression became blank.




 

"Say 'hi' to God for me", Namjoon said before shooting the man's body 5 times. One at the heart, two at the lungs, one at the stomach and the other at his s. And by s, Namjoon means his . To make sure the guys is really dead, Namjoon shot the guy's head with the remaining bullet left.




 

"Disgusting, your filthy blood is all over my gun and its my favourite one too", Namjoon writhered as he wiped the blood away from his gun.





 

"What a bummer. Still, I expected that you wanna kill me", Namjoon muttered. He took the file that was on the ground and stuffed it in his bag, as well as the briefcase and his gun.



 

Namjoon went out of the room and was glad when he found out that the room is soundproof, which means no one knew what happened. He came out of the alleyway while whistling in satisfaction.



 

'That was easy', he thought. He didn't even get a drop of blood on his clothes and was really happy with it. Well, this is his favourite shirt. Wouldn't want to ruin it, now would he?



 

As he continued to walk down the pathway, he stepped on something that caught his atenttion. He would've ignored it if the object wasn't a ing envelope with his name on it.
 


 

To : Kim Namjoon (RM)

 

 

 

Now, Namjoon isn't that type of guy to randomly give away his other name, unless he has to do some dirty work. He ripped the letter open and there was a short note and a small card.












 

'I know what you did but don't worry, I won't tell. See that card? Give it a consideration.'

 

 

 

The Syndicate Agency

(01x-xxxxxxx)

[00000, xxx, xxx
xxx st., 000
xxxxxxxxx]

K.J.M

 

 

 

 

 

'He knows that I kill people and he wants my help? Is this another dirty work?' Namjoon thought. He looked around, hoping to spot any suspicious group of men but failed. In the end, he decided to just fold the letter in half and slide it into his pocket. He took one last look at the small black card written in gold font before keeping it inside his bag.

 

 

"That's enough weirdness for today...", Namjoon muttered to himself, continuing to walk down the street.



Unknowingly, an unknown man watched him walk down the street with an impressed smile before looking down at the iPad in his hands, doing some corrections.


































 


 

>>> Profile Update >>>

Name : KIM NAMJOON a.k.a [RM]

a [RM]

 

○○○LOADING 
INFORMATION○○○

 

●●●INFORMATION LOADED●●●

 

 

●18 years old 《Male》《Biual》

 

●Student of Konkuk University
(Agriculture and Animal Science)

 

●Family & Relationship status

{Father --- Deceased}

{Mother --- Deceased}

{Siblings --- *none*}

{*Currently not in a relationship*}

 

Lives alone in a small apartment at (00000,xxx,xxx, 00xx st., xxx, 000, xxx)

 

●Has been involved in crimes since 11 years old.

 

●Highly intellegent

 

●Seems to be thinking all of the time

 

●Very organised

 

●Seems fierce but is actually very very sweet and kind

 

●Is very wary of his surroundings

 

●Likes to rap and write lyrics in his free time

 

●Is involved in 4 murder cases, 6 blackmail cases, 7 drug violence, 13 cases of inflicting serious body harm, 6 gang violence and 4 drug cartelling.

 

●Position : The Leader, Shooter (close range), Plan Organiser

 

●Is good at staying calm and creating plans on the spot

 

●Good with close range

 

●Good with firearms (mainly pistols)

 

●Plans strategies






















 

Name : ???

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

 

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

 

 

!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

 

 

!FAILED TO ACHIEVE INFORMATION!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Name : ???

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

 

 

 

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

 

 

!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

 

 

!FAILED TO ACHIEVE INFORMATION!
























 

Name : ???

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

 

 

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

 

 

!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

 

 

!FAILED TO ACHIEVE INFORMATION!
























 

Name : ???

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

 

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

 

 

!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

 

 

!FAILED TO ACHIEVE INFORMATION!


















 

 



 

Name : ???

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

 

 

!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

 

 

!FAILED TO ACHIEVE INFORMATION!




















 

Name : ???

 

 

*image cannot
be found*




 

*image cannot
be found*

 

 

 

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

○○○LOADING INFORMATION○○○

 

 

!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!ERROR!

 

 

!FAILED TO ACHIEVE INFORMATION!

































 

[Would you like to exit?]

Yes                      No

 

 


 

 

(A/N : First chapter is out! *cheers*

And a lot more to go *le groans*

How was it though? Is it boring? Fun to read? Somewhere in between? Leave a comment I'm curious as to what you guys think about this ^^

Believe me when I say this but I'm supposed to be doing my homework and look at me being a rebel :')

But I don't care HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH 

Let's hear a pun,

Why did the can opener quit it's job?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because it was SODA PRESSING.

 

I'm sorry I'll show myself out.

 

 

-little_rayne is having a bad case of allergies