Bestfriends

You Are Now My Bias

 

 

---

Class Dismissal...

Sohyun leaved the school and went to the Dukbokki Stand to think.

Sohyun ordered one plate. After just a minute, it served. She was eating when sudenly the 3 girls came.

Sohyun didn’t even bothered to look at them so she just continue eating, still thinking. Suddenly, those girls went up to her.

“So the one of the is here huh?!” she heard one of them said.

She look up and frozed, *Crap! I’m caught! Why are they here at this time? Wrong timing..* she thought.

“Remember us huh?” the other girl said. *Yes, of couse! You 3 who trying to mess up with me and you when the last time we go here.* Sohyun thought.

“What do you want?!” Sohyun asked raising an eyebrow.

They all laugh, “Woah! This girl is really have a guts to talk to me harsh! Where’s your friend huh?” she asked.

“I’m already here so stop asking me about her!” Sohyun rolled her eyes.

The girls got pissed off. The leader grabbed Sohyun’s collar that made her stood up. “You really eant to mess up with us eh?!” the girl said.

Sohyun snapped her hand and gave the girl a look. “Can’t you see? I’m wating right here so stop this nonsense, can you?!” she raised her voice.

The girl raised an eyebrow, “How dare you raise your voice at me?! Don’t you know who am I?!” she said.

Sohyun raised an eyebrow, “You? Why do I need to know?! I don’t care though!” she said and was about to leave but the girl grabbed her wrist and spun her aroun to make Sohyun faced her again.

The girl was about to slapped her when you suddenly caught her wrist at the right time. Sohyun look at you, surprised.

“Don’t you dare touch my bestfriend’s face!” you yelled.

The girl gave you a glare. “So the friend is here huh?!” “Girls! Give her a lesson!” the leader ordered.

Before they could go near you, you immediately grabbed Sohyun’s wrist and started to run away.

---

As both of you already from afar, you let go her wrist and spoke. “I should go now.”

You were about to leave when she suddenly grabbed your wrist, “Wait!”

You stopped on it and look back at her. She lowered her head, “Thank you and sorry.”

“Eh?” you gasped. “Thank you because you save me and sorry for ignoring you.” she replied.

You then hold her both hands and smiled, “You don’t need to say sorry. I’m the one who need to say sorry. Sorry because of what you saw between me and L.joe but please give me a chance to explain.” you said.

She shook her head, “No need to explain. I understand now.” she said.

A smile went up on your face, “Really?” you brightened. She nodded, “Bestfriends?” she pulled out her hand for the hand shake.

You nodded and you smiled as you took her hand and shske it.

You then pulled her for a hug. “Thank you Sohyun-ah..” you whispered.

“No. Thank you Yoonhye..” she whispered back.

Both you two were hugging each other when you two heard a loud voice. “They are here!”

You and Sohyun broke the hug and look at the direction of the voice. The 3 girls earlier at the Dukbokki Stand are walking towards the both of you together with 2 muscular man...