Danger

You Are Now My Bias

 

 

“Uh-oh..” both you and Sohyun hold each others hands very tight.

“What should we do now?” Sohyun whispered to you. “Molla.” you whispered back.

All you two just did was keep stepping backward little by little as the 3 girls with 2 men walks near to the the two of you.

As they already in front of the both of you, one man spoke, “So you two are the one who want to mess up with my sister huh?”

You and Sohyun just remained silent. You then saw the leader of the girls smirked. “Scared now eh? You have nowhere to go now girls..” she said.

“Just leave us alone!” you shouted. All they just did was to laugh. “Don’t be scared baby..” the man touch your face.

“Yah! Don’t touch my besfriend!” Sohyun yelled at him. The man smirked and nodded to the other man.

The other man walks to her, “Don’t be jealous. I’m also here for you.” he said.

Both you and Sohyun tried to run but the 2 mens catch the two of and dragged both of you somewhere.

The 3 girls followed.

---

Ricky and Changjo were walking to go home.

“Let’s eat dukbokki first before we go home.” Ricky suggested. “Okay. I’m hungry anyways.” Changjo replied.

As the two were walking to the Dukbokki Stand, Changjo saw the 3 girls and 2 mens dragging you and Sohyun somewhere.

Changjo stopped, “Wait.. Isn’t that Yoonhye noona?” he asked.

Ricky look around, “Where?” he happily asked.

“There!” Chanjo pointed. Ricky’s smile was vanished as he saw the man forcely dragged you away.

“Come on! Let’s follow them.” Changjo said as Ricky nodded.

Suddenly, they saw all of you stopped and entered an old building that no one will going to find.

Changjo and Ricky could see that you didn’t like what was happening. They look at each other and nodded then left.

---

“Hyung! Hyung!” Changjo and Ricky called as they arrived at the dorm.

CAP, Chunji, L.joe and Niel went out from their room. “Yah! What’s with that sudden call?” CAP asked, annoyed.

“She need help!” Chanjo said between his breath. “She’s in danger!” Ricky said trying to catch up his breath.

“Yah! Could you two calm down first and tell us what’s happening?” Chunji said, irritated.

“Yeah. He’s right. And who’s in danger?” Niel added.

“Yoonhye noona is in danger.” Changjo said. L.joe’s eyes widen in horror, “Mwo?!”

“The two mens trying to do something bad to her and to her friend.” Ricky explained. “Where is she now?!” L.joe asked.

Changjo and Ricky told him where. “Okay! I’ll go!” L.joe then left the dorm. “I’ll go too.” Chunji said. “Me too.” CAP said. “Nado.” Niel said.

“We’re going to stay here then.” Ricky said. “No! We’re going too.” Changjo snapped.

Ricky pouted but also followed.