Baekhyun's Story

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I open my eyes. I look around my familiar dance studio. My members and I have just finished practicing for our next concert. Everyone else left the studio to grab a drink or go to the washroom or go practicing their singing. I closed my eyes for a few minutes. Even now, as I close my eyes, I see her. The only woman that I have ever loved.

I let out a sigh.

Where are you?

I would do anything to see her again. To make things right with her. To have her in my arms again. She completely cut all contact with me after we broke up. 

I wonder if she still thinks of me. Probably not. I'm the worst person alive...

I scoff.

The door to the dance studio opens. I pick myself up and look at who walked in.

Huh?

It's a little boy.

"Hi. You're Baekhyun right?"

"Yeah"

How on earth did he get in?

"Here."

He holds out a piece of candy. I look at it questioningly.

It could be poison. But he's just a little boy.

"This candy will help your biggest wish come true. It only works for 24 hours so use it well!"

I take the candy, still a little suspicious. He leaves without another word and without asking for an autograph or picture. I shrug.

I look at the candy.

It helps my biggest wish come true?

I laugh. Poor boy must have come up with the story to get me to accept his gift. I pop the candy in my mouth.

My biggest wish? To see Yeonhwa again. To work things out with her. To have her love me again.

 The door opened again and my members came in.

"Let's get practicing again"

I get up.

~*~

After practice is over for the day, I decide to go home. I got a message while practicing that the reunion that was scheduled for next week was changed to today. I wanted to go but due to my schedule I couldn't, but now I can.

Maybe I'll see her there.

I'm heading home but my mind is on Yeonhwa. It's making me crazy. The park where we used to date comes into my mind.

Maybe I'll see her there.

I hurry and head to the park. A good feeling coming over me.

It isn't too long before I make my way to the park. I look at the scene in front of m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter