Crossroads

Regrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I close the door to my apartment. I let out a sigh. I lean against the door.

Maybe I should've talked to him...No. I don't have anything to say to him. Maybe I should have listened to him...No. He won't have anything he wants to say. If he did he would have stopped me when we broke up.

I try justifying my actions. But regrets start seeping in. I shake my head.

I'm not going to think about this. Not now. I need to get ready.

I slap my face, as I make my way into my room.

~*~

♪DING DONG♪

I quickly open the door. 

"What is that?!"

Melissa screams at me. I look down at my outfit.

"What? It's just a t-shirt and jeans"

Melissa lets out a frustrated sigh.

"I knew this was going to happen. Here"

She hands me a paper shopping bag. I take it cautiously and look inside. It's a very pretty red dress.

"What is it?"

"Your outfit!"

"What?!"

"I knew you weren't going to get dressed properly so I came prepared! I'm going to have to fix your makeup and your hair"

Melissa goes past me and into my washroom. She's still talking happily.

I look at the clock.

She came an hour early. I should have known

"Yeonhwa come here! We don't have much time!"

I growl as I drag my feet to the washroom.

~*~

Melissa and I arrive at the hotel that our reunion was happening. I stop in front of the entrance.

"I don't think I can go in. Not like this!"

"You look so pretty and y! It's so much better than that garbage you were wearing earlier. No offense"

"Yeah but I don't think I can"

Melissa grabs my arm and drags me into the hall.

The door opens, and I see so many of my old high school friends. I look around the hall. It's magnificant and elegant. I feel a strange ease a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter