Hello~

The Beginning...

 

A/N EDIT 02/29/2012: This was supposed to be just like a one-shot, but i wrote something the other day..... and it just jives with the premise of the Yoosu dialogue. Hope you guys can bear with me as I update in a snail's pace LOLLLL~ Anyhoo, The Beginning is more like a snapshot of Junsu, Yoochun, Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho's lives during the last few years.. and maybe up to the present. This is similar to His Room in a way, but I'm not really gonna highlight any pairing here... unless it writes itself HAHA. So I'd say this is more like a collection of inter-locking one-shots. 

And yeah, I should really be updating His Room... but it seems my muse has flown off somewhere. T______T

Oh and yeah, this chap is on present tense hihi. ^__^v
 
 
 
 
DIALOGUES: Part 2
 
 
 
"Don't leave..." 
 
"I won't dongsaeng. Not ever." 
 
.........
 
.........
 
Lies. All lies. 
 
.........
 
 
03:17 AM : 
 
Changmin closes his eyes and lets himself sink into one of the faux leather couches in the practice room. He leaves the door open, letting the cool air from hallway in. 
 
Minutes into sitting still, the sound of faint music floats into the room. The young man wills himself to open his eyes, but doesn't move. Someone's playing the piano in the other room, and he realizes the music being played is one of their old songs. 
 
Changmin frowns. He stands up and briskly walks out of the room. Probably one of the new trainees has decided to sneak in for a last minute run through with the keys. 
 
But nobody plays their old songs here. 
 
Hardly. Ever. 
 
Not with him or Yunho around anyway. 
 
"Who's there?" He calls out as he nears the adjacent practice room. It's door was half open. Almost immediately the playing stops. 
 
"I said, who's there?" Changmin repeats, voice stiff and reprimanding. 
 
"Changmin?" A soft voice asks from inside. 
 
His heart skips a beat. 
 
It can't be. 
 
He stops right in front of the room's entrance, but doesn't go in. He takes a deep breath. "You shouldn't be here. Leave." 
 
"Min~"
 
"Leave!!" He says forcefully. Changmin turns his back on the door, shifts to the side and leans on the wall. He shut his eyes tight, feeling anger building up inside of him. 
 
"Dongsae-" 
 
"Don't call me that!" Hot tears suddenly flow down his cheeks. Changmin's eyes widen in surprise as he quickly wipes them away with the sleeve of his sweater. Dammit. What the hell is happening to me.. He slowly slides down to the floor and buries his face in his hands. "Go away. I don't need you." 
 
He hears the swish of clothing. Light footsteps. His breath hitches as warm hands grip his own, gently pulling them apart. He keeps his head bowed down, refusing to let the other see his face.
 
"Changmin-ah.." Fingers run gently through his hair. Changmin bites the bottom of his lip, tears still streaming down, sobs escaping his throat. 
 
"W-Why..." 
 
Arms embrace him, holding him tight. "I'm sorry Min.." 
 
He leans over and breathes in the familiar scent of strawberries and vanilla. 
 
Memories flood in. 
 
He cries and pounds on Jaejoong's chest with his fists in frustration.
 
.............
 
.............
 
.............
 
 
3:54 AM :
 
Changmin opens his eyes. He had fallen asleep on the couch, it seems. He's in the practice room alone. 
 
Jaejoong.. he was here. No, no... I couldn't have been dreaming. 
 
Panic grips him. He quickly stands up and makes a run for the piano room next door.
 
"Hyung!" He flings the door open and an empty room greets him. 
 
No... No... No..
 
He slumps on the piano bench and runs a finger across the keys. He does this listlessly for a good minute when he hears the door behind him close with a click. 
 
"I left you for a second and you disappeared on me." Jaejoong comments. He hands Changmin a paper cup. "Careful, it's hot." 
 
Changmin heaves a sigh of relief and turns to take the coffee cup from his hyung's hand. He takes a sip and savors the bittersweet aroma wafting from the warm cup. 
 
"I.. sorta got scared." 
 
Jaejoong laughs softly and pats his head. He sits next to Changmin on the bench, nudging him to make room. The older man makes a stretching motion with both arms then hovers his fingers over the keys.
 
"Why don't we sing something for old times' sake?" 
 
He considers the offer for a second, then replies,"Hug?" 
 
..........
 
.........
 
"No 'Ooh babe~' this time?" 
 
"No. Way. Ever." 
 
"'Ever again', you mean?" 
 
Laughter fills the room. 
 
 
 
To be continued? :D
 
 
@Luna322471, melanarbs, pineapplebuns - thank you for reading! <333 just posted this update too haha. sorry for the late response~~ OTL