Sweet Potato

Harvest Min

 

So Kai is already left. It was his fault came not on the right timing.

But he couldn’t expressed how it was Kai’s fault to the goddess. He just knew how to make the goddess emerging from the waterfall.

He threw a carrot.

Usually he would come.

He threw more carrots.

“Hey kid,” said an old man. “Are you crazy?!”

Must be he’s not a farmer. He wouldn’t understand.

Yunho headed home not seeing the goddess as he wished.

What if Yunho couldn’t see him again.

“Yunho!”

Yunho blinking. Looking at man who yelled to him.

“I called you many times. Where’s my carrots today?” said Shindong.

“Vanished.”

“Oh!” his friend was shocked. “How?”

“The goddess couldn’t be seen anymore.”

Yunho wiped his face. His sweat.

“I’m sorry man,” Shindong patted his shoulder, “But business is business. I should have my carrots twice amounts next week. See ya.”

Yunho seeing his friends bringing his cow’s milk soaking in the rain.

---

Yunho came to the waterfall on that day too. He brought a sweet potato.

So he only had one chance.

“Thank you so much for your offering again.”

Both staring each other.

“Why you didn’t come?” asked Yunho in relieved.

“It’s rain. Goddess couldn’t come if it’s rainning and--“

Then the goddess was crying. Tears flowing out from his eyes.

“I’m sorry, Yunho.”

Should be Yunho to feel that though. It made Yunho even more sorry.

The goddess stand on the ground.

Yunho didn’t know what should he do but he’s still the one that felt to says sorry.

“I-“

“I’m not being professional. Says my god (his father).”

He wanted to protect this man.

“I should make you to get closser to whom you like. I was running away. It’s not what should be done.”

“You’re not at fault. I was not ashamed myself to dare liking you.”

Changmin stopped crying.

“That’s what my god said,” the goddess didn’t believe it’s a concidience.

“Pardon?”

He hesitated.

“That—you like me. B-but is that true?”

There is a goddess who did not even believe in hisself, doubt in hisself, his name is Changmin.

“Um—can i hug you?”

“Yes. Thank you.”

---

“Shindong, how marry a goddess?”

Instead saying his friend is crazy he said, “caught legendary fish. There’s the one on the cave. But its way just opened when the lake is frozen. It means you can caught it on winter.”

Usually he would work his brain and how hard to think. But it’s madness. He couldn’t think anymore.

“How do you know anyway?” asked the farmer to his friend.

“I wanted to marry a goddess too you know,” Yunho laughed by his friend’s answer.

Yunho wanted to know how was the goddess answer.

 

Winter. There were not much the farmer can do in this season. Yunho had done the farming since 9 A.M. After that he went to the library, go to Harvest of Goddess section.

He found out How to Marry a Goddess.

 

‘It is not impossible. There’s saying if you want to marry a goddess you should find Legendary Fish. There is one in the cave but its way only open when tha lake is frozen. Also it takes so much time. Better leaves the farming job to the harvest spirites when you looking for it. They know all about farming jobs and won’t ever leave once you want them to help you.’

 

 

-TBC-
=====================

All mistakes are  mine :')