A Helping Hand?

Mr. & Miss. Stubborn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oS2s8rLv3g

I was listening to this song while I am writing this chapter, so listen to it alright? Thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun is setting; the football team just ended their training. “See you tomorrow!” The team member bid goodbye to DooJoon and he just smile as a return. *I wonder how she is…* DooJoon frowned. He remembered the whole process in the morning, you wouldn’t in school and he got really depress. He can’t even concentrate in any classes, he always daze out of the window in between his conversation with the other member and he didn’t play football well like he always do. He always wants to send you a text message. However, due to the lack of courage he didn’t.

He places both of his hand behind his neck, lifting his head looking at the orange sky. *Will she come back to school tomorrow?* He wonder. “Excuse me…” A low female voice called him to stop. DooJoon turn back, “I need your help. Are you free now?” The women ask him and he just nodded his head.

Later, the both of them went to a nearby café. “Do you want anything to drink?” She asks. “No, who are you?” DooJoon went straight into the question. “I am ______’s biologic mother…” She replies and DooJoon’s eyes widen in shock. “I need your help! Please, I just want to meet _____! I am finding her the whole time. However, I can’t find her please…” Tears start to build up in her eyes and DooJoon kept quiet. “You are her good friend right?! She will listen to you, please!” She grabbed DooJoon’s hand with her pleading eyes. DooJoon pull his hand back, looking away and hung his head low. “I don’t think she will listen to me, you should ask her yourself.” DooJoon answers. “PLEASE I BEG YOU! I JUST WANT TO MEET _____ONCE!” Your mother kneels down in front of DooJoon. Without wasting a minutes, DooJoon held her up. “Please just help me this once.” She cried. DooJoon thought of awhile, *maybe it will help them to reunion?* He turns and looks at the lady, “I will help you.” He assures and your mother thanked him. *I hope I make a right choice…* DooJoon prayed.

THE NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL

You came back to school; you dragged your feet and enter the noisy class of yours. You sank into your seat as you start unpacking your belonging. “Good morning!” A familiar voice greeted you. “Why didn’t you come to school yesterday?” DooJoon worried and sat beside you. But, you didn’t answer at all. He sighs, “Are we friends?” He asks this question and you pause. “I know there’s something bothering you, we are friends we should share our troubles with each other don’t keep it in yourself…” DooJoon speak out words from the bottom of his heart.

A few seconds have passed; you didn’t open your mouth. DooJoon exhale, standing up and was about to return back to his seat. Suddenly, someone tapped his shoulder. He follows the arm to its owner and it was Junhyung. “They said the teacher was unwell, want to go for a match of basketball?” He asks. “Sure…” DooJoon replied. He took the last glance of you, *what are you thinking now…?* DooJoon thought. “DooJoon Hyung?” Junhyung called. “Coming.” He answers and left the classroom.

You, you look out of the window. Watching the 6 boys playing basketball with others student from other class. You saw the smile that was form on DooJoon’s face. *Can I tell you how I feel now…? Am I allow trusting you…?* you lie onto your hand-palm and wonder out of the earth.

AFTER YOUR BREAK.

You just finished your business in the toilet, the school bell already rang and you walk back to the classroom. As you were packing up, a white note dropped onto the floor. You squat down picking it up and unfold it. “I will wait for you at the café next to our school; I wouldn’t leave until you come…” You recognize the hand writing. Knowing how stubborn he was, you sigh and went to the destination.

CAFÉ

You got an outdoor seat, as you wait for him. You look at your watch thinking if he will come or not. Then, your hand phone vibrates and you answer. “Hello?” You said. “DooJoon here, I am sorry I am not able to meet you anymore. Football practices just popped out. BUT! I called someone to replace for me and she will be coming soon…Sorry.” Without giving you a chance to reply he hung up the phone. *That guy…* you huffed.

You waited for another minute, you gave up. You stood up, wanting to go home. “____?” Your eyes widen in horror. “You really came, I thought you wouldn’t come.” Your mother smile and you clenched your fist in anger. “Can we have a talk?” She request. “We have nothing to talk.” You answer coldly. “But, I have so many things to tell you…” You cut her sentence, “tell me what? How well you live in your new family? Telling me how well your new husband treats you? Tell me how much you miss me? Love me and care for me?” A hot liquid flow down your cheeks.

She was about to use her thumb and wipe it away from you. But, your slapped it away. “Don’t touch me!” You yelled and everyone look at the both of you. “____...” She cried your name. “DON’T CALL ME THAT NAME! I HATE THAT NAME! EVERYTIME SOMEONE CALL ME THAT NAME IT REMINDS ME ABOUT THE HORRIBLE FAMILY I HAD IN THE PAST! THE PAST I DON’T TO GO BACK TO!” You cried.

“You left me behind, you went off with another man…You didn’t come back and find me. You cheated my trust, the bond and my love for you….” You wept. “You didn’t even look back at me when your leave, you didn’t even care. You throw me aside when you leave me…Do you know how I feel at that moment?” You wipe your tears away. “But, your father was there…” You scoffed when you heard that. “That old fellow? After grandmother passed away, he sold the house and run away.” You told her and her jaws dropped in disbeliefs.

“Do you know how I live after granny passed away?” You question her and she didn’t reply. “I have a wonderful life!” You laugh half-hearted. “I went around the city begging for food and money. Sometimes, when no one pity me. I have to dig the rubbish bin and search for food…” Tears continue to flow your face.

“I still remember once, I can’t find any food…I was standing outside a bakery shop, all I can do was staring at those beautiful looking bread…I was famished. It was a very windy day; I hugged my stomach and went back to where I stay and you know where I stay during that few months?” You ask her. “It has wonderful views, the lake, a patch of green grass and building all around. It’s call under Head Bridge!” You told her and all she could do is cry. “I almost die there! However, I still keep the faith. I told myself, mummy will find me soon because I believe in you! BUT! DID YOU COME AND FIND ME?!” You burst into tears. “IF IT ISN’T FOR THE ORPHANAGE I AM ALREADY DIED!” You shouted.

“I wanted to find you…However, you wouldn’t there…” She said and you shook your head in disappointment. “Do you know how disgusting you look now…?” You told her and she stood there dumbfounded. “Find me? I didn’t move, I purposely ask the owner of the orphanage to transfer me to the one beside our home! DID YOU COME BACK?! NO! I WAS THERE WAITING FOR YOU! I KEPT THE FAITH! WHERE ARE YOU?!” You yelled. “Do you know how many rejects I gave? I was waiting for you to come back, I rejected lots of people who wanted to adopt me in the past…” You sobbed.

“I was too naïve right? Thinking that mummy will come back and find me, protecting me and love me like how you use too…” You try to sniff some oxygen into your body. “Now, I woke up from my little dream. I don’t have a mum and dad. I was rise up by my grandmother and the orphanage…I don’t have a cruel mum like you, my mum already passed away when I was just given birth.” Your mother heart was stab when she heard those words.

You walk away, “one more thing. Stop using my friends to help you and don’t come and find me anymore! I don’t want to see you again!” You said and left. Your mother on another hand, her leg went jelly and she sat down on the cold hard floor. She broke down, “I am an awful mother!” She mumbles through her tears.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okays, I reupload this chapter again.

So, if you read before it's okays. You can just skip this chapter. hahahs :)

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR SUBBING, COMMENTING AND VIEWING FANFICS!