The Story That You And I Dont Know.

Mr. & Miss. Stubborn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckHox5dFFwY&feature=related

I was listening to this song when I am writing this chapter, listen to it alright? Thanks :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You just ended your club activities; before you go home you went to your locker and place your textbooks in to it. You unlock the lock of the locker, clenching onto the metal door and hanging your head low. The orange ray shine onto your back, you close the metal door and starts to make your way out of the school ground. “_____!” You heard DooJoon calling you from the back.

He carries his heavy bag and run towards you. “Hey, why are you ignoring me when I called your name?” DooJoon ask but then you don’t care about him. “Anyways, how was the meeting if that friend of mine? It must be fun right?” DooJoon took a glance at you. You bite onto your bottom lips and stop your movement. “What’s wrong?” DooJoon wonder.

“Why?” You ask and DooJoon look at you in confuse. “Why are you helping her?!” You mutter under your breathe and DooJoon froze at the spot. “Why are you being such a busybody?” You look at him with your teary eyes. “I just want to help you…” DooJoon explains. “Help?” You scoffed at him. “If you want to help me, get out of my life! I am fine being an anti girl! I don’t need you!” You shouted.

“I just want to help because you and I are the same…” He said. “WE ARE NOT THE SAME!” You decline. “I just want to help you to reunion with your mother; I mean she is your mother after all.” You interrupted him. “Reunion?” You question him. “You said you always want to know about me right? Then, I will tell you my story.” You walk nearer to him.

“How will you feel when your mother throw you behind and leave you for an unknown man?” A slip of hot liquid flow down your cheeks and DooJoon’s eyes widen in shock. “She didn’t even look back…After my grandmother passed away, my dad sold that house and run away from creditors…I was all alone, I have nowhere to go…” You wipe your tears away. “I became a beggar; I beg for money and food along the roadside and sleep under the bridge.” You try to swallow your tears back.

“I almost died. However, I still believe that my mum will come and find me…because I believe no mum will left their children behind…But, I was wrong…She didn’t appear. If it isn’t for the orphanage that saved me, I am no longer here…” You cried. “You know what? The most disgusting part was, she claim that she went back for me…” You sobbed. “That’s when I realize how naïve I was…” You sniffed.

You look at DooJoon who looked away from you and you just walk away too. Suddenly, a grip was holding onto your arm. “I understand how you feel…” He said. “YOU DON’T! STOP CARING ABOUT ME!” You yelled and try to yank your arm back. “I CAN’T!” DooJoon shouted and you stun. “I can’t…” He repeats himself again.

“You are important to me, you are not just a friend…You are something that evens just more than a friend…” DooJoon is finding a way to express himself. “Whenever, you are not around I found myself not focusing well. That day, when you didn’t come to school. I was always looking out of the window; I can’t play football well and I can’t even have a normal conversation with anyone. I felt that my heart so empty…I JUST CAN’T DO ANYTHING WELL!” DooJoon ruffles his hair in vex and shut his eyes.

“I LOVE YOU!” He screams out and your jaws dropped in surprises. *!* DooJoon thought as he realize what he just said. DooJoon’s grip got loosens and pulls your hand back slowly. You walk a few steps back, turn and run away. “What did I just done?!” DooJoon punched the wall of the school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, another update here! Hope your will enjoy it :) Hhes!

ANYWAYS, THANKS FOR SUBBING, VIEWING AND COMMENTING THIS FANFICS!